Post your best Pic

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
calm down guy, you shouldn't really let people's opinions get to it as much as it did.

people hate cause i have no interior haha but whatever. just brush it off. but i'd have to side with Turbo-Joe, i'm not that big of a fan either.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Its all in fun; I don't mean to come off like I was upset. It doesn't matter everyone has there own taste/opinion. I personaly wasn't going to go with the flames just a straight line up the cowl but my painter suggested it so I said f%*k it why not...something different. Bad ass with graphics he did my street bike also. Later-T Thanks Grim J

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
here i think is my best pic taken in the garage.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
here's a few new ones of mine...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And I couldn't decide which one of these two were better...

p93217_1.jpg

or

sm_photo_missing.jpg

or even this one...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
supra-b said:
here's a old pic,the car has changed a bit since then.
supra-b....luv the car. Only thing I'd change and I changed it on mine already and it looks sooooo much better is to get rid of the amber turn signals. Pick up a pair of clear rear sides and mod the trim a little with a sharp knife. Rear clear sides up front with the clear fronts look tits especially with the color of your ride ...and the new rims rock.:love:

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
killersupra89 said:
if your wondering about the MKIII behind me and the MKIV next to him both local cars and friends of mine and the beemer is also a friend of mine and it is forsale!
Don't know if you know but what's the color code for the blue car on your passenger side in the 2nd pic. Not sure if I wanna go black or a brighter shade of blue. Its the blue mica metallic right now. Thanks man.

JCFsupraman

May 12, 2005
Cold North
oneandgone said:
Flames are subtle, and different. Props for going agains the grain while remaining tasteful. Also, I always perfer to see a painted CF hood over a bare one, even when it's not fully painted. May not be what I would've done, but nice and tastefull nontheless.
Speaking of tasteful really like the hood ornaments in your sig pic.:drool: Oh and I really like the supra tooo.