conroe
www.noxide.com
p140939_1.jpg

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
robeats91t said:
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker here for awhile, finally got some pics I'm proud enough of to show everyone :)

Hey do you live around the UCF area I belive i saw your car in the waterford lakes parking lot on a friday night and almost stole your door moulding :biglaugh: j/k love your car btw its really clean.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
noxide said:

Get the fuck out with your photoshopped pictures jeez... :nono:

s383mmber1 said:
Its great to see people stayin non-turbo! N/a's have there fair share of power! What are you running in the 1/4th?

14's for sure, beaten my friends 4agze tercel that ran mid 14's and his current turbo spirit running 14psi with basic upgrades who is also running 14s, the tenth usually varies... fwd cars haha. Once I get better tires I'll take it down to LACR and see what I can put down.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
Demianu27 said:
Dude, where in AZ is that? That house in the background is the coolest house I have ever seen!
which one mine? its Sea Arama in Galveston texas. Abandoned for about 20 years, i love it, best place to take pics.

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the comments, guys! I've worked hard to keep it looking sharp.

Loki--I think it's a great combo...I wish I could find some gunmetal 5-spokes unique enough (more precisely--from the era our cars came out) to replace these old stockers, but every time I look I fail to truly fall in love with anything. Although I would happily sell my internal organs to get ahold of the bronze TRD 5-spokes that Duane has... :love:

I love this thread, btw...it's very interesting to see all these supras modded by owners with differing tastes and budgets.

cbutler

Jan 31, 2006
Regina, SK
s383mmber1 said:
x2:love: :love:
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.
The snow started falling right after I got it here, so I haven't really been able to drive it yet. Can't wait for summer though.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
make sure you take more pics! your car is beautiful!

i cant wait for summer either... i might have something coming... :hsugh:

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
What kind of wheels are those? /\

Edit: NM, I found em. Sport Max Racing 962... way too heavy for me! (28lbs per)

Last edited: