Post your best Pic

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Oh and in case anyone is wondering, the interior of BlueMKiii's car is immaculate too...just like the outside. Only thing he may not like is that I'm a smoker, but only with the windows down, so it shouldn't be too bad. Damn you for buying my car! Damn you!

Yeah, thanks for the input, but don't worry the car is in good hands.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
WOW Ken, that car looks GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Thanks Brandon but it looks ten time better in the picture. The other side has some body damage. Still a work in progress. Here's what the interior looked like before and after.
p750817_1.jpg

p750817_2.jpg

Oh and is bluemkiiis car the one you have for sale for so long that had compression issues and that I wanted so damn bad but you were too far away???

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
You all aren't helping by telling me "you should've known this" lol. I'm gonna go buy an MKIV and cry in a corner now!!!

No really though...I'll be getting a new car somewhere around feb-april of 08, and I'm torn between 3 of my favorite sports cars:
+93Ltd. Ed. TT MKIV
---Must be black with tan leather or Quiksilver with black leather...guess I could do white too.
---Must be 6-spd
---Could be hard or targa top, doesn't matter
---Bonus if it has TRD wing
---Bonus if it's already de-winged
---MUST NOT BE MODDED
---Must have less than 80k on it
---Preferably adult owned and well maintained

Pretty much to buy an MKIV it would have to be immaculate at the right price...which never happens. Next...

+03-04 G35 Coupe
---Must be Black Obsidian, white, or caribbean blue.
---Must be 6-spd
---Bonus if it's a base model
---Must have leather
---Preferably no Bose or Navigation
---Preferably no moonroof

The G would probably be the most reliable, pretty close to the supra's power, and is the most practical as well. Keep in mind whatever I get is a Daily Driver, not just a weekend toy. I'll have another MKIII soon for a weekend toy. Lastly...

*puts on flame suit*
+Honda S2000
---MUST be white with black leather
---Must be 6-spd
---Must have less than 50k on it
---...yeah that's about it.

I think the s2k would be a fun car, but they're just way too damn small for a daily driver type car without having a bigger car for the side. Anywho...what y'all think?

And yes Ken, he has the car you wanted. His brother drove all the way from Errrizona to tha STL (well, past it) to come get that beauty of a car. I really want to hear WTF was causing the compression issue that I was too lazy to further investigate...Once I had replaced the HG and done a thorough check of everything, along with a good clean and some engine dress up, I was pissed off to find #2 was still shoddy.

Hey Blue, how'd you like the bronze-colored engine dress up, btw? I thought it looked pretty hot on the Gay Blue, but what'd YOU think? Flames are welcomed, but not appreciated lol

Last edited:

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
S2k ftw.And once you get it you have to get a carbon fiber hardtop. Or alum. works too. T1r exhaust..and some work wheels k pz :chicken:

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
You all aren't helping by telling me "you should've known this" lol. I'm gonna go buy an MKIV and cry in a corner now!!!

No really though...I'll be getting a new car somewhere around feb-april of 08, and I'm torn between 3 of my favorite sports cars:
+93Ltd. Ed. TT MKIV
---Must be black with tan leather or Quiksilver with black leather...guess I could do white too.
---Must be 6-spd
---Could be hard or targa top, doesn't matter
---Bonus if it has TRD wing
---Bonus if it's already de-winged
---MUST NOT BE MODDED
---Must have less than 80k on it
---Preferably adult owned and well maintained

Pretty much to buy an MKIV it would have to be immaculate at the right price...which never happens. Next...

+03-04 G35 Coupe
---Must be Black Obsidian, white, or caribbean blue.
---Must be 6-spd
---Bonus if it's a base model
---Must have leather
---Preferably no Bose or Navigation
---Preferably no moonroof

The G would probably be the most reliable, pretty close to the supra's power, and is the most practical as well. Keep in mind whatever I get is a Daily Driver, not just a weekend toy. I'll have another MKIII soon for a weekend toy. Lastly...

*puts on flame suit*
+Honda S2000
---MUST be white with black leather
---Must be 6-spd
---Must have less than 50k on it
---...yeah that's about it.

I think the s2k would be a fun car, but they're just way too damn small for a daily driver type car without having a bigger car for the side. Anywho...what y'all think?

And yes Ken, he has the car you wanted. His brother drove all the way from Errrizona to tha STL (well, past it) to come get that beauty of a car. I really want to hear WTF was causing the compression issue that I was too lazy to further investigate...Once I had replaced the HG and done a thorough check of everything, along with a good clean and some engine dress up, I was pissed off to find #2 was still shoddy.

Hey Blue, how'd you like the bronze-colored engine dress up, btw? I thought it looked pretty hot on the Gay Blue, but what'd YOU think? Flames are welcomed, but not appreciated lol

The bronze colored dress up was alright but the 1jz should look alot better in there:naughty: Btw did you powder coat those parts bronze or did you just spray them on with a can of paint? Oh and If I were you I'd go with the mk4 any day of the week!

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
Put-it-in-your-Mouth.....that car is amazingly clean...definately desktop-worthy....BUT (i hate to sound like a jerk) IMO you need a better place for pictures...in front of your house isn't doing the car justice (trust me, i know...ALL of my pictures are taken in front of my house, look at my cardomain)