Post what makes your Supra unique, i.e. Custom Parts / Fabrication / Rare Pieces?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I have many custom parts but will post a few.

Custom MoTeC portal for laptop CNC anodized black with MoTeC etched in to it.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom mounting hardware for the MoTeC MDD (no pic right now)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom rubber mounting for my M&W ignition so they don't vibrate. Also note the SS covers that are in place of the NOS solenoids in this pic. :)

p1039476_1.jpg

Custom mounting hardware for the gauges that mount on the hood.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom CCW classics wheels made for my car.

Custom mounted switches for bottle heater and purge for bottle

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom mounted fuel pump. SS bar across that allows pump to hang for better cooling and easier removal. Also custom exhaust made by Ron.R Also has V bands and Burns muffler (also custom)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom battery volt box. This is in the rear since it doesn't match the GReddy gauges. When pressing this, it shows my battery when car off and when car runs, I can tell if alt is working fine too :) Custom proportionally the same CNC box,

p1039476_2.jpg

Custom relay mounted in rear box of car

p1039476_3.jpg

Custom cam wheel for MoteC.
Also Custom trigger wheel CNC bracket
Custom ATI Damper

p1039476_4.jpg

p1039476_5.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Custom engine mounts

p1039476_6.jpg

Holes filled in bay and repainted. Also, I repainted car

p1039476_7.jpg

Custom BIG turbo badge (CNC)

p1039476_8.jpg

Custom header made by Ron along with FFIM. In pic below this header pic is also custom made CNC Y box for catch can and mounting hardware for the catch can. Also custom are titanium rifle drilled rods and custom cams from TED.

p1039476_9.jpg

p1039476_10.jpg

I have many more but don't want to post whore the thread.

Duane

kingsupra

Jul 14, 2006
d-town,colorado
upgradedsupra;1039476 said:
I have many custom parts but will post a few.

Custom MoTeC portal for laptop CNC anodized black with MoTeC etched in to it.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Duane

duane, forget the motec, carbon fiber arm rest FTW :icon_razz

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Have not done much with the car in awhile..

But the engine is pretty much custom everything.
Stroker custom crank, adds 6.5mm stroke, on 327SBC 6" Pauter rods with 2" journals, ROSS pistons and everything is coated.
Oil system is custom, has AN10 sized fitting from the pump, to the main galley, uses Canton full flow filter, and Autoguard bypass filter.. 3 quart Accusump in the hatch area... and Rx7 oil cooler with thermostat..
Customized MAXX FMIC, custom IC pipes with dual Bosch Bypass valves..
Customized Ebay stainless manifold, 50mm Waste gate, T-70 Masterpower all trimmed, ported and fit exactly how I wanted them, then thermal coated and wrapped. :)
780cc Delphi injectors, 255lph Walbro with another ready to go into the tank if this one can't keep up. Areomotive AFPR etc.
Converted to Maft Pro.. But not running yet.. PLX Wideband and some other nice ICE stuff like 10" sub and two sets of speakers/tweeters and a 5 channel amp with sub control seperate... CD changer, and head unit.. blah blah blah. It's loud enough. :)
Omori custom gauges with yellow needles, and green backlight.. 60mm peak/warning on seperate dimmer so they are just right at night.
Custom fit sheepskin seat covers.. Have had them for years, very comfortable.. :) Recoverd the center console lid with leather, and have new shift/handbrake boots.. Will recover the rear seat one of these days, of go with the entire Katskinz leather setup.
Tokiko TEMS struts with B&G springs, LIPP rear trailing arms, will get the new Energy bushings one of these days too.. ST sway bars..
Brakes are completly custom.. 14" rotors front and back, 6 and 4 piston calipers as well.. (Only fully functioning parking brake hats I know of in this country.. and only full setup I know of in this country that PB sold here.. Only three in the world that I know of.. anyone else have the full kit? :))

Wheels are SSR Comp's in Anthracite.. only ones on a Mk3 that I know of.. Got them because they are light, and fit over the BBK.. Tires are GSD3's.. best tires I've used yet.

Here are a few photos. :) I really need to get this dang thing going again, or just sell it. ;)
p1039639_1.jpg

p1039639_2.jpg

p1039639_3.jpg

p1039639_4.jpg

p1039639_5.jpg

That's the car back in 05, with the bolt on T4 still in there.. Vegas.. :) Perhaps this year? Do not know for sure..
sm_photo_missing.jpg

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
SupraOfDoom;1028085 said:
I used to have literally pages of rare items I could have posted in here... now nothing.
Yeaaah you did! I used to have some rare pieces such as an original TRD hatch sunshade. Only real custom, i.e. can't be bought, thing at the moment on my new supra is the gauge cluster. Prosport gauges, bezels painted semi gloss black(along with the cluster bezel), holes drilled for the push buttons and finished with rubber surrounds. Also painted the stock needles red to match. Wish I had the time/space/talent to weld up a few custom pieces...

p1039645_1.jpg

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
Slow66;1039504 said:
Just some small stuff....

[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Slow66/IMG_0198.jpg[/thumb]
[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Slow66/IMG_1087.jpg[/thumb]
[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Slow66/IMG_1083.jpg[/thumb]
[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/Slow66/IMG_1197.jpg[/thumb]

That's going to be a BADDDDD car.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
bowsercake;1040788 said:
My trd cams and GReddy SP exhaust are pretty rare I believe.

[thumb]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2270/2506980263_045254a904.jpg[/thumb]

Hell yeah GReddy SP. I love mine it has the perfect exhaust note in my opinion. I also have an hks glovebox pod that replaces the glovebox in my JZA70 and holds four 60mm gauges and four hks electronics (boost controller etc.). Will have pictures up very soon I hope.

Heres my exhaust for now.

p1040961_1.jpg

jake breyck

Aug 8, 2006
fl
Yes its a 1uz, and oh is it fun

so where does one pick up a Greddy SP these days, I had one way back in the day, should never sold it.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
6MGE engine; was never available in the US, utilizes a 7MGE crank pulley and has the very rare TRUST header
p1041618_1.jpg

Custom made clear turn signals, tinted nose badge & a 3.0 TwinCam badge from a MZ12 Soarer
p1041618_2.jpg

Tinted tail lights, JDM rear marker vents and tinted B pillar badges
p1041618_3.jpg