Post ur engine bay pics!

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
Question to those with front strut bars... Do you find that they actually do anything useful? I was at a Honda dealership looking for some washers for a friends prelude and I noticed that their strut bars cost $450 CAD. I just broke down laughing. Is it even remotely worth it?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Anomili said:
Question to those with front strut bars... Do you find that they actually do anything useful? I was at a Honda dealership looking for some washers for a friends prelude and I noticed that their strut bars cost $450 CAD. I just broke down laughing. Is it even remotely worth it?

On the Supra, you can feel the difference, but it won't make as much of a difference as on a car with a strut setup.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I will tell you how much better the handling improves in a couple of days, I get my FSTB in this week!!!!!

Its the ebay special round bar...not the cheapo oval aluminum bar....plus i am filling it with the Handi-Foam ( the stuff i was contemplating putting in my chassis for rigitity reasons....which i ditched for long term effects "rusting")...

-Jonathan

PS:I am at work, i will post my engine bay pics later LOL...

B

Boostaddctn

americanjebus said:
wtf...... ummm how long does it take to make it to the 60' in that that. an hour??

Faster than any 7M out there buddy...

B

Boostaddctn

Anomili said:
LOL, especially when that mad VT3C kicks in... Beats them turbos any day of the week.

Nice, nice mod list, have you ran it at the track yet? aight peace

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
Thanks, it's good to get respect from the Honda crowd. I thought they'd never learn their place.

Edit: If that actually is a real swap then you deserve more credit then I'm giving you. I may not agree with the swap, but to actually do that would require skill as a mechanic.

Last edited: