post pictures of your stickers on your car...this thread will own!! (and be gay)(NWS)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I almost locked it at the 1st post but people would accuse me of being a Nazi....
hitler.gif

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
charlesshen;1038113 said:
have you ever purchased from TiTan besides the sticker i personally would never put a titan sticker on my supra all they really have is a drag frame with all Chevy parts and a 2j i live 3 blocks from that place all they do is bolt-on work i went their with my mk3 to put in a 2j and their words were ((we dont have time to work on an old supra just find someone to put in a 7mgte for you)) so i ended up putting a 1j in my self sorry man but i hate titan way way over rated all they got is a Chevy and a bunch of sponsors
I was gunna try to cut this down and edit it, but I dunno where to start, there's no end to this sentence, except, at the end... :D:D:D But look, Titan has been nothing short of FANTASTIC to me... Sean has bent over backwards to get me parts and help me with my build... Customer service was fantastic, and if anything, I let THEM down by dragging my build out for as long as I have... I dont know how you can think they dont support the MKIIIs when Sean has an MKIII... Drag racing, and retail.... Two totally different things... I have never called for parts or service and heard: go somewhere else... Im sorry your experience was unacceptible, but before you bash them, why not talk to Sean, the guy that handles the MKIII side of things for them...

Anyway, I wear this vinyl with pride...

1zyeff8.jpg

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Reign_Maker;1039066 said:
I was gunna try to cut this down and edit it, but I dunno where to start, there's no end to this sentence, except, at the end... :D:D:D But look, Titan has been nothing short of FANTASTIC to me... Sean has bent over backwards to get me parts and help me with my build... Customer service was fantastic, and if anything, I let THEM down by dragging my build out for as long as I have... I dont know how you can think they dont support the MKIIIs when Sean has an MKIII... Drag racing, and retail.... Two totally different things... I have never called for parts or service and heard: go somewhere else... Im sorry your experience was unacceptible, but before you bash them, why not talk to Sean, the guy that handles the MKIII side of things for them...

Anyway, I wear this vinyl with pride...

[THUMB]http://i32.tinypic.com/1zyeff8.jpg[/THUMB]

Thank you. Nough said.

Last edited:

avp23

Mar 18, 2008
Washington
sm_photo_missing.jpg

i keep it all hiden

O and you really cant see cause i like it a little stelthyish
sm_photo_missing.jpg

its a "7m Powered" sticker and a "Supra" sticker

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I had a marlin crawler sticker on my car for awhile and then i took it off because i felt ricer for having a sticker on an n/a. :icon_frow

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
this thread is so jdm tyte yo stickrz r kewl.

Actually, Ya'll are a bunch of fags. I had a sticker on my car for about 2 weeks. It originally said "Horsepower Freaks"... but then....
DSC_0116.JPG

It was good for a few laughs. Seriously people, get that shit off your damn car.

ninja6o4

Apr 29, 2008
Surrey, BC
speed;1044060 said:
this thread is so jdm tyte yo stickrz r kewl.

Actually, Ya'll are a bunch of fags. I had a sticker on my car for about 2 weeks. It originally said "Horsepower Freaks"... but then....
[thumb]http://tim.thedugans.net/gallery/d/9996-2/DSC_0116.JPG[/thumb]

It was good for a few laughs. Seriously people, get that shit off your damn car.

Priceless!!! :biglaugh: