Post Muffler Pics: Twin tip only

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Post up twin tip mufflers only. Dual canisters are ok, like suprablur's.

I want to see something as big at twin 4" tip single canister muffler. I checked out the other exhaust pic threads and hardly any were twin tip.

I like the RR 3.5" magnaflow muffler so if you want to post those up too that's great.

This is the muffler I want to get an idea of how it would look on my car.

2ikb70o.jpg

674cyd.jpg

The tips don't look so big, but in person they do look a lot bigger which is why I want to see some pics. 4" is borderline for me and is the biggest dual tip I would possibly go. So I just wanted to see what it would look like to decide whether I should keep it or not.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
poddle's that muffler look's perfect to me.that might pass for stock with the local boy's in blue

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Great! Keep em coming, if anyone happens to have one or two with bigger tips I just want to see one. I like the full stainless RR one, have seen them all black thus far.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I like my stealth black muffler, but sometimes I wish i got the normal stainless one. Then i remember I hate polishing and snap back to reality that polishing the tips is more then enough for me LOL

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Poodles;1360152 said:
I like my stealth black muffler, but sometimes I wish i got the normal stainless one. Then i remember I hate polishing and snap back to reality that polishing the tips is more then enough for me LOL

Lol, the pride in your car is the work you put into it ;) but yeah, it can be a pain in the ass! You can put a bolish on it and buff it and it make slife much easier though.

IwantMKIII;1360181 said:
Don't know for sure. Could be. Never knew exactly what it was.

I was thinking the same thing when you post, I was saying hmmm, didn't know there was an old super dragger....or that it looked like that. It probably isn't, but it does look stock like which is nice for some areas.

Around here the cops don't care as long as it's not obnoxiously loud.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
SupraOfDoom;1360224 said:
Not a fan of the HKS one... looks TOO stock to me.

I like it for that reason. Well I love the sound too but the look makes it more fun. Someone pulls up next to you and has no idea what's coming :evil2:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Poodles;1360152 said:

I like mine being polished. It really isn't that hard to keep clean. WAY easier than the tips themselves. I just use my shitty wash mitt and give it a once over.