Possible scam artist, Sean Oleary

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
I have a customer that ordered a front FSLI kit in red (I only provide those details because in 9 years of business no one has ever ordered that.) They paid with a credit card and it has taken a while to get the red calipers from Wilwood, (thank fully)

Either way the credit card company has claimed that the credit card owner has declined the charges, and th ecustomer keeps emailing me asking when I will send the brakes. For those of you that dont know, this amounts to more than a $1400 purchase, so its kind of a big deal to me.

does anyone know a Sean Oleary, from CT, or I also have his email its soleary63@yahoo.com . My main interest is, if this is an actual customer, please have him call me. I have included my phone number in EVERY email reply to him and have asked him in no less than 3 emails to call me right away, and he refuses.

Also I have another customer that has ordered the exact same color with the matching REAR kit to CT, in a city that appears to be very close to Sean above. They both appear to have horrible spelling errors, and I have yet to ship his kit either, but he has not asked me. The phone number on both orders goes to a FAX squeal, so I am left to draw my own conclusions.

Please move this to the proper area, and IM me where I can find and edit this.

Just trying to keep others from getting screwed, if the other guy is truly a scam also, I am looking at over $3000 dollars in losses, so this is not a trivial amount of money.

Please reply with any info you might have, I saw in the SCAMS, LIARS and CHEATS thread, there is a guy from CT, so maybe if this is the same guy, he still needs to go to jail.

Feel free to contact me directly if you guys have any info about this guy.

If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, I will be glad to have teh MODs, delete all this.

Last edited:

Busted_Knuckles

Oct 21, 2013
Atlanta
I'm sure you know the drill, but I would send a certified, return receipt letter to the shipping address to let the buyer know that charges were reversed and you cannot ship until payment has been made. Also, since the charges were reversed, only a money order or cashier's check can be accepted for payment. You gotta protect yourself, man. As far as the other order, I'd sit on it until the charge posts. If he bitches, use the backorder excuse.

fox74

Nov 9, 2014
SLC
I really don't understand what is the problem, if they did not pay don't ship the order. I prefer to pay by Paypal on my orders, because I don't have give my credit card info , and the merchants get their money immediately. Paypal has a great resolution center, once they open a case they will not close it until the dispute settled. and if you get scammed they pay you at their own expense. I have no connection with Paypal, but I love their service.