possible fall meet.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Hey gas is now only 2.55 cents per gallon!!!!!!!
As far as the weekly starbucks meet, the address is
Starbucks Coffee
5001 Huguenot Rd
Richmond, VA 23226,

When are you guys aiming to come up? I can talk to Seth, Scott, and couple others to see if they can make it so might be a decent show up.

Now if you are talking about the meet in the va beach area, i dont know about that. I would help plan a fall meet near VA beach but I know nothing about that area and i would be useless in helping to plan it but once it is planned, I will be attending it!!!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Hey I was just thinking and something popped into my head. Are you guys near AIK(american indoor karting)? I know G-Force karts in Richmond which i think is owned by the same person allows car meets to come and they get group rates and things like that so that could be a possibility. What do you guys think?

That's what I was originally thinking about too...but some people wanted to do like a dyno day. Not everyone is gonna be ready for a dyno day, but everyone can be ready for like a motor world or AIK day haha. I can plan something like that. I'll call them for pricing. All we have to do now basically is pick a date.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Yea can you call and see what kind of group rates and stuff they have just to get an idea? I would dyno but im scared that I wont be able to get home...LOL

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
if everyone local goes up to richmond whenever, i may ride with one of you guys if thats ok. since my car is down, and i dont want it to be like the richmond meet. the only odd ball car there, lol. so just let me know

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I was thinking next Friday the 24th

Im down w/ go carting... I think we can get at least 10. That tack is right of I-64 by Busch Gardens, right?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I say we just meet up there at Starbucks get a Mocha Latte, or meet at the Richmond Go cart track.

Glenn u can ride w/ Brandon in the Stang if ur not bringing the Supra. NOT riding w/ me...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Heh, well I need a ride. The kit and everything wont be here in time to fire it up come next saturday, unless I get everything in and find which gaskets I need this weekend. I am hoping to have it up and running before Nov. 1st though!

Edit: So I swung by the Head Shop on my way home from class and spoke to the guys there. $350 to fully rebuild and resurface the 2jz head, so I am taking that to them tomorrow! Anyone know an Adam who has a bad 7m? The shop guy said he spun a bearing and the piston hit the head. I got to see it, and man, is it dented. :nono: They also had an inline 6 2 valve SOHC from a cressida (we think). Definitely interesting to see a 6 cylinder with 2 valves per cylinder.

Last edited:

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
well i dont think i will be able to make it, gotta work friday night. so looks like glenn will have to find another ride. now if it was saturday, i would def. be there

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I haven't heard anything back yet about an exact date so who know's Brandon we might just do another day... What does the crowd have to say????????????????????????????

It's cool Glenn is going to drive his own car which is a Supra I believe...who knows he might drive that wack ass Scion xA, xB, xZ... what ever it is.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Not the box... :nono: The 2nd gen is not bad....

But yeah, can't do Friday....Saturdays, yes. BTW...Glenn, let's set up some time next week to drop by the shop. Man, I still need to go by Dustin's...

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Okay Ryan you family man you... Im good w/ a sunday... Maybe the 26th then around noon or 1pm we could meet up there at the Go Cart track in Richmond? Kick each other around the go cart track, grab some food, chill w/ the Richmond folks, and head back.