Popping and sucking back in exhaust during hot idle

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
As you may have guessed from the title I have an idle problem. I recently rebuilt the engine and did the is300 coil on plug swap. I did not have this problem prior to the build but the engine was smoking terribly and lacked power so I rebuilt it again. On cold start up the car seems to run fine, however, as it warms up I get an intermittent miss and a pop in the exhaust. When this pop occurs it pulls a piece of paper back toward the tailpipe. I have performed both a compression and leackdown test. Cylinder leakage is less than 10% across the board and I do not have the compression numbers but they were good. I am running a boss 60-1 turbo, 3inch straight pipe exhaust, safc, 680cc injectors, lex maf, and an afpr. I have already tried the igniter ground mod which made no difference. I hooked the car to a scope and found what I believed to be a bad coil. I had a short firing line and burn time on 1 and 6 so I switched the coil to 2-5 and the short line/short burn moved with it. However, after replacing the coil I still have the same issue, unless I accidently replaced the wrong one. The post office dropped the ball on getting the new coil to me so it has been a while since I did the testing and I no longer have access to the scope. Thanks in advance for any insight.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
Thats what I originally thought but wouldnt that show on compression and leakdown? Wouldn't it always be tehre not just when hot? I mean if its out of time then it's always out of time right? Thanks for the help, I'll triple check anyway :)