Police harrasment

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Did that corrupt pig get sued along with the city? It's cops like that asshole that make the good cops look bad. Unfortunately the few spoil the whole batch.

WTF was that ticking sound? Did anybody else hear it too? It was driving me nuts.

Adam

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
To say that the cop overreacted would be an UNDERSTATEMENT...that is ridiculous, he needs some mental help if he is having psychotic outbursts like that...

I hope he was removed from the police force after that scene.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
the pig was WAY out of line
BUT...
the cop did give reason why the driver should not park there
he could have just stated,"okay orcifer,i'll just be on my way to meet my friends elsewhere."
the cop would have just continued masturbating and none of this would have never happened

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
clicking is the lights on the sensor for the camera's remote. Could be the radar but you can see it's in sync with the cop's lights..

That is scary.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
I would of ripped the fuckin cops head off, i cant stand people talking to me that way, i go nuts.

i would of prolly ended up in jail for swingin to kill on that mofo.

suprflyusmc1

Dec 13, 2006
Ramona
7Mboost said:
This video shows how pigs have become corrupt with power today check out this shit, in this guys description he writes "I only sucked up because I truely felt if I didn't I would be beaten or even killed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2715792117793977759&hl=en
I don't think it's fair to catagorize all cops as pigs. Alot of what happens to you when you get pulled over is how you behave when the cop talks to you. If you behave like an ignorant piece of shit, you'll most likely get treated like a piece of shit.

My buddy had a real severe moment of retardation and while doing a U-Turn broke his tires loose in a fish tail at an intersection. Well guess who was behind him. Yup! The po' po'. The cop pulled him over and could have written him up for multiple offenses. Wreckless driving, expired insurance identification card, and possibly a couple of other infractions.

My friend was honest about his stupidity. After taking my buddy's registration and driver's license to his car and probably running a background check, the cop came back only with a warning.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
suprflyusmc1 said:
I don't think it's fair to catagorize all cops as pigs. Alot of what happens to you when you get pulled over is how you behave when the cop talks to you. If you behave like an ignorant piece of shit, you'll most likely get treated like a piece of shit.

My buddy had a real severe moment of retardation and while doing a U-Turn broke his tires loose in a fish tail at an intersection. Well guess who was behind him. Yup! The po' po'. The cop pulled him over and could have written him up for multiple offenses. Wreckless driving, expired insurance identification card, and possibly a couple of other infractions.

My friend was honest about his stupidity. After taking my buddy's registration and driver's license to his car and probably running a background check, the cop came back only with a warning.

Your rite, not all cops are pigs, but for the love of god have you watched this video??

im surprised the kid stayed calm. i wouuld of snapped in a sec!