Please HELP.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
i have a wire connecter thats located next to the intake man. that isnt connected to anything. i cant idenify this connector. it is a black plastic connecter with a black wire and a light green wire. i believe the black wire may have a blue stripe on it. it is coming out of the main harness. it is bundled in with all of the injector wires. WHAT IS THIS CONNECTOR AND WHERE DOES IT CONNECT???? PLEASE HELP. What will happen if it is not connected?

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
its right next to the cold start injector, i thought it was for it but there is no where to plug it in that i can find. it comes up next to the intake man. and the throttle body.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
i have an automatic turbo. the only part i could find was the cold start injector tube. i thought the actual CSI was over on the other side of engine bay.

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Well, Cygnus seems to be down, and my Supra is on the other side of town.

Knock sensor? ISC?

EDIT: wow, lots of new posts while I was trying to dick around with the TSRM, heh.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
ok that one is connected THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! do u think thats why my car is spuddering? it does it when the electric fans kick on. also the engine is lagging alot. will this solve it?