Pink Beast pics

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
very nice job, but my eyes hurt :-/, don't get me wrong, i respect the work, time, effort, and money put into the car, and you did a wonderful job, it's just that my eyes disagree w/ me :-/

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Not only is it pimpin' ;), but the first word that came to mind when I looked at the first picture was, "Suki". :)
Sooo...Move over Mrs. 15year old Suki from 2Fast2Furious, Here comes girliesupra in the Cotton Candy MKIII. Woot! ::w00t:: Woot!

-Jeff

*NINJA EDIT*- I was getting ready to ask if it was turbo...
Now correct me if my eyes are mistaken, but is that a FFIM I see?

:love::love::love:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Mixed reviews thus far... Just look at the head rest for justification gentlemen... She IIIIIS a girly girl, and she's tuff, so expect the pink demon wtih the ragin pink flames on the hood... Personally, I like it... I think it's f'n sweet, and its done RIGHT... Not some hack job generic pink paint job... There is alot of love in that... I'd love for my girl to sport that car... The outside looks clean, the inside look clean, except..... LOSE THOSE CIGARETTES! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!! Smokin in your SMOKIN Supra? That's CRAZY! BOO!

Anyway, I like it... You guys know it's comin, so here it is...
21kfsy0.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My ten year old girl loves it. I think it's very clean looking as well. I love the custom interior. Nothing on it looks like it was half way done. I love the subtlety of the flames also. Good job................lol

Justin727

T-virus infected
Although i've seen some pink cars that has to be the best pink car I have seen yet. Love the ghost flames too! I really like it. the wheels tho i think do not match the scheme. I'd say get a nice 5 spoked wheel and paint the spoked the same pink and have a nice polished lip!
Love it! would love to see more pictures of it