774014879_7f93812715_b.jpg

774014901_e4eab2d370_b.jpg

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
HIDPLANET said:
Very clean car...I like it.
The only thing I would change if it were mine is to get rid of the clear markers and swap them with euro markers.

I like the clear fronts, look really good. Just go to clear front sides. Looks great with front clears.

And drop it!

1990supra

Sensei
Jan 1, 2007
tacoma
evolutionmartialartsllc.com
6o4turbo said:
I like the clear fronts, look really good. Just go to clear front sides. Looks great with front clears.

And drop it!

I know, its been on my list forever. under the hood is done, it just needs to be taken to a dyno tuned better (its been drive by feel, and adjust the SAFC2 for the most part). From there its on to the tranny build, brakes and suspension... Oh yeah... gotta make some money first.:icon_bigg

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Can't see the pictures, but unless you've got a device showing your A/F's or something similar, I'd be leery of tuning by feel, definitely get a safe dyno tune done, the last thing anyone wants is a dead motor due to a melted piston or similar.

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
starscream5000 said:
Can't see the pictures, but unless you've got a device showing your A/F's or something similar, I'd be leery of tuning by feel, definitely get a safe dyno tune done, the last thing anyone wants is a dead motor due to a melted piston or similar.

^very true...i melted a piston a little over a month ago.

And i like the clear lights on the front, i'd just make all the markers on the side clear too. Looks good.

1990supra

Sensei
Jan 1, 2007
tacoma
evolutionmartialartsllc.com
Emik87t said:
^very true...i melted a piston a little over a month ago.

And i like the clear lights on the front, i'd just make all the markers on the side clear too. Looks good.

I know I really need to take it to a dyno. It runs too rich no matter what I do. I have a decent exhaust temp gauge and a Air Fuel ratio monitor, that I think is sort of shitty, its one of the analog ones that just blips from lean to rich looking all knight rider style. I don't think I need to worry about running it to lean, because I was going to go huge turbo when I 1st started modifying it, so its running 720cc injectors. It needs a dyno because it runs way to rich, doesn't seem to be enough air on deceleration to burn all the fuel and it will cut out sometimes if the idle drops below 750rpms. I probably should swap in some 550's, probably would fix the problem.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
There are different brand injectors out there (RC and PTE, the genuine articles mind you) that offer different sizes to choose from. PTE's are usually rated a little larger than RC's.