Picture of yourself and friends on your desktop?

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Who here has a picture of yourself with your g/f or any type of related picture as the background on your cpu desktop?

My co-worker has such a picture on his desktop. He and three other people. He also has a black piece of paper with the words "I Love You" written that I assume to be from his G/F posted on his office wall.

If this were a girl co-worker I would consider it normal, but he's a guy, is this normal? I am personally a little weirded out by it, but that's just me.

Your thoughts?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Could be many things... even the age-old p*$$y-whipped thing. I wouldn't categorize/judge anyone by this alone.... too many variables to consider.

My GF loves to give me framed pictures of us, to have at my desk. Why... because it's the way that girl's pee and mark their territory ;-) Another girl comes by, they know U R taken.

A guy has a pic as a wallpaper, could be just a pic of a great time together, like I had for awhile from our Florida vacation. Or, that the GF "mentioned" she has the same picture as her wallpaper... hence, now he needs to use it as his wallpaper too.

Or, the guy FINALLY has a GF, so he can now make sure that everyone knows that he is a "desired" guy... (or that this GF is not ugly, etc)

FWIW, I tell my GF "I love U" in front of others, hold hands, PDA, etc... not a big deal to me. I've used wallpapers of her w/her MKIV, us at the beach, driving a boat, etc, etc. I also sport her pics (of us) at the office, 'cause she's a hottie ;-)

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
isnms said:
i'll bet you're afraid to say "I Love You" to your wife/girlfriend, if your friends are within ear shot too.

Nope, not afraid at all. Do it all the time as a matter of fact.

Just seemed strange to me for a guy to have such a huge picture on his desktop., Unlike the above, I don't like having pictures of me/my wife on my desk at work or as the wallpaper on the cpu screen.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
i don't find it weird or strange.
i've used pics of my girlfriend as wallpaper on my screen. i'm not ashamed of her, i think she's beautiful and i love her. doesn't mean i'm p-whipped. she has never even ask me to do it. i do it cause i like seeing her :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supra Blues said:
Nope, not afraid at all. Do it all the time as a matter of fact.

Just seemed strange to me for a guy to have such a huge picture on his desktop., Unlike the above, I don't like having pictures of me/my wife on my desk at work or as the wallpaper on the cpu screen.

i can see what your saying it is the work place, but do you work where there are a lot of women present?

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
On my desktop is a picture of me and my g/f from the homecoming dance at her highschool that was a week ago. And yes I have pictures and paintings shes done all over the walls of my room. AND I tell her I love her just about every chance I get, no matter where we're at or whos around.

Satan: PDA's Rule!!! They really make a girl feel special I think.

IJ: you lonely, lonely man...

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
fuck that.... live and learn... i have rocked a framed pic of her and i on my desk, cause she gave it to me... BUT i would never rock it on my desktop, OR in my car... fuck that

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
heres the pic that on my dedktop...ok start given me hottie rep points...come on...don't be shy...:biglaugh: :naughty:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
I am engaged, and I still don't have a pic of her on my desktop. I am a nerd and have a HALO 2 pic w/Master Chief, but she is a nerd and likes HALO as well, so we're cool. I have attached two pictures that are not on my desktop, just because. :icon_bigg

Attachments

• She likes me 2.jpg
    She likes me 2.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 17
  • heidi and dan dec 04.jpg
    heidi and dan dec 04.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 18