Picture of the Day!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It looks like the dude on the left is checking out the dude on the rights package.....:biglaugh:
p1179871_1.jpg

Very cool pictures though, and I keep thinking the spider wants to jump out and get me........:aigo:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Got a job on the weekend taking some shots for a horse book. While I was walking around looking for decent locations I took some test shots. I would post the horse pictures but I'm not sure which ones she wants to use so better not do it. Never really shoot landscape so I have limited skills and I don't think my lens is wide enough.

p1183721_1.jpg

p1183721_2.jpg

p1183721_3.jpg

p1183721_4.jpg

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
A pic I took while testing out my newly acquired Nikon D60 (I think with the "No Flash" mode). Tips, pointers, etc are welcomed.

p1192275_1.jpg

On Macro mode
p1192275_2.jpg

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
^^^I think I just caught a glimpse of Supra heaven! Where are all those meets? Beautiful cars everywhere, and I've always been a fan of Bishop's teal Sup.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
wetboosteddreams;1195496 said:
^^^I think I just caught a glimpse of Supra heaven! Where are all those meets? Beautiful cars everywhere, and I've always been a fan of Bishop's teal Sup.

in the second pic i posted with bishop standing in it, is at my parents house in mandeville, la. i think we had 20 supras that day with a lotus, a lightning, and a 240z. i have hosted quite a few meets in the new orleans area with nice turnouts.
other members of www.crescentcitysupras.com host meets as well, but lately it has only been me.

the pics of cars at toyota were taken by me at the chicago meet in 2007.

the pics with the triumh in the middle were taken on columbus air force base when bishop came to stay with me a couple years ago. the triumph belongs to my old neighbor who is also getting ready to pain his 7m powered 240z.

the pics with the maroon, teal, and black car overlooking the water were taken in my home town. that bridge in the background is the longest bridge over water connecting mandeville, la. with new orleans, la. it's called the "causeway"