Pics of YOUR Aftermarket steering wheels

trdmk3supra

LVNBSTLFE
Mar 31, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
here is a pic of one of the two of mine. the one in the pic is the bride ebay one. no pic of the torino which came with the car but i like the torino one more though. i paid 40 for the bride one!!

Attachments

• car pics 049.jpg
    car pics 049.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 101

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I have a stock wheel, but if I had to have an aftermarket wheel, I'd have something like Catbacks (hope he doesn't mind me posting his pic).

img00067aj.jpg

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Hard to explain, but here goes: You can see in my photo that I had to use a dremel to cut a plastic ring out of the stock rear steering wheel cover, which has the 3 holes that lock on and turn the turn signal cancelling peice on the steering column. I had to trim the heck out of it and even shave it down quite thin. It had 3 small inner tabs that seemed to line up with the momo hub, but it still required hot glue to get it solid.

For the horn I used the stock black ring with the wire plug. I took it off, cut off the wire plug, and figured out which of the 3 wires was the horn. I then dremeled out a slot so that I could bend up one of 2 the wire tabs through the slot so it would contact the brass area on the momo hub. A fair amount of time and patience with a dremel was totally worth it in the end.

chedderknight said:
what did you have to do to get the horn working?I"m in the process of trying to figure it out

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
tekdeus said:
I posted this a couple of weeks ago. It was a bitch to get the turn signals working like stock; the horn too.

Momo Jet, 350mm - ideal size
Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

fine ass wheel !!!!
I like it , it would match the carbon pedals, e-brake, shifter,,,,,,,

my only draw back, is that I still want a airbag !!!!!!!

Will

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
just installed one of these today... I'll take some pictures tomorrow... paid $300 w/ install kit (canadian)..

Attachments

• B000A8FHCI.01-A1MK3HAFHEKCQU._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54738273_.jpg
    B000A8FHCI.01-A1MK3HAFHEKCQU._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54738273_.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31