Pics of the new ride

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
Well, as you can see I'm mew to the site but I've been checking it out since last summer. I've just picked up my Supra last Saturday...91T white package. It's auto with leather and targa. The engine is running fine now and I'll be doing some upgrades to keep it reliable before I upgrade for more HP.
Check it out...
p846695_1.jpg

Yes, it has louvers:nono:
p846695_2.jpg
Needs a l little body work, nothing too serious
p846695_3.jpg

Pretty clean interior.

Actually, I've done my first mod already... the louvers are no more:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. Good looking car to start with. I'm not a big fan of the louvers, but I love a 91 white package.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nice start to a car and welcome!!! Jay is right about the louvers!!! Besides that it looks like a very nice car. You can probibly find your missing trim in our parts section here as well.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
the car looks nice but WTF?! louvers?! there so ugly at least you think there ugly to.The first thing you need to do is take tho's off.and are they made for a supra or did he take em off an iroc and put them on a supra

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
MK3.0dudeman said:
the car looks nice but WTF?! louvers?! there so ugly at least you think there ugly to.The first thing you need to do is take tho's off.and are they made for a supra or did he take em off an iroc and put them on a supra

He said the first thing he did was take the louver's off.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Glad you took those bloody ugly things off!!!!!

Nice car though!!!!! :boobies: (<---- I shall let someone explain that to you)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mr. Chuck if you had posted a picture without the louvers, you may have gotten two happy dances (I prefer the word, boobiedance). The better your car looks, the more boobies you get. You sir have alot of work to do, but you also have alot more boobies coming your way in the future. It's just a little extra motivation to get you off your ass and outside working on your car........:naughty:

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
suprahero said:
Welcome to Supramania. Good looking car to start with. I'm not a big fan of the louvers, but I love a 91 white package.
Thanks for all the "wonderful" comments. I know i've got work to do and there are some fine examples of MK3s here to let me know the car's potential. There's a wealth of information here too.

I'm keeping those wheels tho... got some cleaning to do there too.

The louvers were the first thing to go. Reminded me of 80s camaros.

I'll get my boobiedance!

Last edited: