Pics of the new ride with my MKIII's old shoes!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
So, my Lex finally got here on Saturday! Since then I've bought a 6spd, RPS billet flywheel, B+M shifter, and installed my Volks that were on my MKIII. Now I just need to get a few misc parts to complete the 6spd swap, an AEM, and an Aristo front clip. Once that's done it's all ball! I'll eventually install a GT35/40R, but it's probably going to be a while. Oh, I also need to get some new DR's as the back ones are barely clinging to life!

Anyway, here are the pics!! Whatcha think?!

Attachments

• SC300 001.jpg
    SC300 001.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 36
  • SC300 002.jpg
    SC300 002.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 28
  • SC300 003.jpg
    SC300 003.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SC300 004.jpg
    SC300 004.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 12
  • SC300 005.jpg
    SC300 005.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 97

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Thanks guys!

I still have the 90 sans several parts. The body itself is complete aside form bumpers and hood. The engine is sold, some interior is missing and the fuel cell set-up is gone though. However, there is a great 89+ parts car near me that could provide the complete interior, bumpers, hood, and some other items! I would sell my body SOooooo cheap right now to someone who would turn it into a car again! Hell, I may even be willing to send a 2JZGE 5-spd combo with it!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
oneandgone said:
Thanks guys!

I still have the 90 sans several parts. The body itself is complete aside form bumpers and hood. The engine is sold, some interior is missing and the fuel cell set-up is gone though. However, there is a great 89+ parts car near me that could provide the complete interior, bumpers, hood, and some other items! I would sell my body SOooooo cheap right now to someone who would turn it into a car again! Hell, I may even be willing to send a 2JZGE 5-spd combo with it!

I wish you didnt live in IL, I'd take it off your hands for sure.....unless i grab it on the way back from vegas of course :evil2: :biglaugh:

The new whip is lookin good Grant!! :)

P

Pokey

Congrats Grant! be sure to take lots of pics of the build up!

jeff

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
OMG hotsauce. Love the wheels

The car NEEDS:

1. Hella slam
2. Vertex

Then your car will pretty much be in a solid position to dominate the world.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Wow! Thanks for the rave reviews guys!! I didn't regret my decision anyway, but it's still nice to get some reassurance from others! Everyone I know seems to really love it. Hell, just today some guy pulled alongside me wanting to know what one would cost him he liked it so much! lol!

I must say though, I don't plan to lower it. I found out how hard it is to get a lowered car to hook already and I like to go fast! It really has a very small wheel gap as is anyway. That, and I barely have clearance for the fatties on the back when squatting at this height.

No kit on this one. I'm going for subtle and quick. Only plans are a 2JZGTE which I'll probably order in a couple weeks, 6 speed which is already on the way, AEM, GT35/40R, and a stock spoiler which is on the way.

I may end up putting on 97+ bumpers and skirts, but I'm not set on them just yet. Oh, I also bought all new stock emblems and am painting them black....maybe Hiro taillight covers...They're just tinted, plain covers...You know, to keep the stealthy, blacked-out look...

hardcharger

#1 935 groupie
Oct 28, 2005
San Diego
quite a difference from your white beast, looking good. can't wait to see it finished. you know you could've gone 2j and painted the old car black:evil2:

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
hardcharger said:
quite a difference from your white beast, looking good. can't wait to see it finished. you know you could've gone 2j and painted the old car black:evil2:

Haha! I have to admit, I thought a LOT about doing that before I parted it out! I've wanted an SC for years though, so I said what the hell and did it!

IJ. said:
Grant: I love how that looks! :)

Thanks Ian!!!:biglaugh:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
sc300 total sleeper hehehe love to see what ya do with it, i liked the mk3 but that lex will decimate some vettes porsches etc if u leave it stock looking with a high hp 2jz baby yea