Pics of pioneer's Blue thunder and my supra

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
This morning was the day to pull pioneer's old engine and start building an engine with forged pistons.... But before we do we had to line up both supras and take pix.

These are MKIII Revolution's demo cars.....
Mine has Ross pistons already, and Pioneer's is going in for JE pistons.... It's been raining here lately so the cars aren't the cleanest, but gives you an idea.... Pioneer's car just came out the body shop so notice the perfect paint job.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Notice anything different below? :drool:
p95333_1.jpg

p95333_2.jpg

That was at 10am this morning....

Last edited:

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
an hour later...

p95334_1.jpg

p95334_2.jpg

3 to5 mins after that....

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

2 hours after that....

p95334_3.jpg

p95334_4.jpg

30mins after that....

p95334_5.jpg

p95334_6.jpg

If we had the other engine built already the car would be running tonight... Look for to the new pix in the next week or 2...

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
Thanks for the kind words guys. Its work in progress for the past 4 months or so collecting parts. Now that I have the body done, I'm building another engine from the ground up.

Kyle:- Those are tinted tails. I didn't know they were this dark until now, That I see them next to stock tails.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Pioneer, yur in NC? Wow! My wife and I go up to NC about once a year, Ashville...

Hey, what kind of wheels are those? How wide are they? I love that lip... I didnt think Motegi made a wide wheel though...

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
WoW....3.5 hours to pull & tear down!!! Thats the fastest I have seen that done since Scott Mech. Great looking Supras BTW. Pioneer, I'm also curious about your Sweet looking wheels. Would you mind sharing info on the size, offset, etc.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Well, the machine shop took 2 weeks to finish with the engine because of all that we got done to it..... and we pounced on the parts yesterday and got her running.

For the ones that don't know, this is with all new bottom end running JE pistons .20 over.
As well as a complete head job (including 3angle valve job and the whole nine).

p103852_1.jpg

So clean you can eat off of it. (I actually was tempted to lick them :drool: )

p103852_2.jpg

p103852_3.jpg

p103852_4.jpg

We're going for as close to a stock look as possible so we put the 7MGTE cover back on. Working on a shield to hide the turbo..

p103852_5.jpg

p103852_6.jpg

Got a 1 piece driveshaft made for it as well...

p103852_7.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

This is an actual picture of the car idling....

p103852_8.jpg

Got a couple of vids of the car idling and running, but don't have a way to host vids. Anyone willing to host them for me please let me know so i can send them to you.

Many thanx