Pics of my new wheels and springs on the car!

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
It lowered it alot puting the JZA70 springs and bliestin in, i love the look of the 5 spoke wheels too and got a great deal on them 100 bucks all 4 with 2 good tires. Also had the nose replaced since mine was crushed when i got it. I love the car, when i got it there was alot of things that needed work and i am doing it now like some minor rust repair which is all fixed on the rear wheel lips. and the only thing i need is a fender on passanger side. My plans are to keep it clean maybe add a lip that i have seen on a few supras on this site and get it painted.Also not sure if i am going 7mgte or NA-T or all motor N/A which is pricey, but my plans arent drag racing so a ton of power isnt required but i want to do auto cross and other events of that type.
also this is the supra that was made fun of that was sold on ebay with gay circle tail lights and such, i saved it lol, those circles are long gone. I need to make new sig now lol

well heres the pics

(woops spelt springs wrong some how lol on the title)

Last edited:

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
yea but i already scrape going into the driveway lol, its good enough dor where i live plus i want a lip so this will be really low up front lol

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
thanks guys i am happy too with the outcome, i got the springs off a friend i made by owning a supra who just upgraded to better Springs, he also sold me the wheels for 100 bucks, gave me the nose cone for free, and the springs and struts for 50 bucks. i am also buying a few other parts which i am not mentioning at this time HEHEHE, but yea the guy i got it from is wicked kool, he had his frontstruts and springs tooken apart and called me over to give me heads up on what to do to mine,

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
supra90turbo said:
oh man, that looks a ton better!
Thank you for saving that car. especially from those other wheels.

Word, Looks so much better, you just need a repaint. Thatll make it look even better. :)