Pick my new logo!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Speaking from a Vinyl background , The top Right looks the best and would cut easy out of vinyl. The Left 2,3,5 are cool but the hollow letters are a pain to make out of vinyl. (Like the SM logo, its a PAIN!) Vinyl guys would charge less for the top right. Plus I do like that one the best.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p728898_1.jpg

Back center, on the window.

That one

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
3rd down left column... I agree that the logo isn't that intuitive to read though. I would suggest carrying the "d" through a little (will make it appear like a lower case "d" rather than a backwards uppercase "d").

EDIT:

This is what I was thinking, but you would need to spend some time on it to make it look as good as possible:
4tplzfb.jpg

You could also clarify the letters using highlight lines to put emphasis on each individual letter, here, the d is highlighted by black on the right side of the letter structure, the m is highlighted by red. You could just use different grey tones if you are trying to stick with a two color format.

52cl64h.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Top right or bottom left.

If I could change anything, it would be to make them lean to the right like on a slant. ////// Like that but more of an angle.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
Being a graphic designer, i picked second one on left. Its the most conveying. stay away from tiger scratch type unless it works with teh company. def does not look like an import shop or car company. thanks