Pic thread of the Sunshades from the GB

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
The car is not lowered yet but will be sometime next week. I had everything apart to install my Teins a few weeks ago but ran into some other issues that needed to be addressed first. ;_;

The wheels are 17". I really didn't want to go any bigger than that.. I'll post some more pics later next week after the coilover install.

Wraith

Apr 1, 2005
Snohomish, WA
just washed my car, thought i'd take a few pics of it with the new sunshade

sunshade1.JPG

sunshade2.JPG

sunshade3.JPG

sunshade4.JPG

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Looks good. Glad you were able to pick it up before you left

Kevin

Also-Either have me send you some Zinc plated screws or spray the ones that came with it black. I didn't realize originaly they were uncoated so have been including an alternative.

B

Blue Flame

hey Mac, u'r missin a lug nut. looks good dude. can't wait till u get the wing. i'll make sure i get over first chance i get once my car is done.

Kevin- great work on the sunshade. how many u have left? i'd like to get one in the next month or so if their are any left.

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
SupraOfDoom said:
They look great guys. Hey Kevin do you have pictures of what the original bracketing looks like? I'd like to see it compared to how my Regulus visor attaches.

I'll get some pics for you. THey're pretty close, I just had them lengthened a little.

Duane- Good to see the brakes are on the car. Looks great.

Kevin