Pic Request: Anyone with Black floormats w/ Red SUPRA logo

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Can anyone who has bought some black floormats with the SUPRA logo stitched in red post some pics please?

I'm about to get a set off of customfitautoaccess, and I've narrowed my choices down to Black w/ White and Black w/ Red. The black w/ white looks really good, and I just wanted to see if the Red shows up as well on it.

Thanks in advance.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Here is a pic of my black w/ white. Someone could photoshop it red to give you an idea. I would imagine your interior looks very similar to mine so I hope this helps. Oh...and my vote is for the white lettering.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Thanks for the response. Your mats look really good.

I had found a thread of the black w/ white lettering and tried to photoshop it, but it didn't come out right. I was also thinking about maybe black mats w/ gray lettering as I'm going to get a black/gray seat kit, but I doubt that will show up well nor the red, and none to the degree of white so I'll be going black w/ white.

Thanks

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
grey would more than likely just look dirty...

depends on the accents in the interior, but white is probably best...

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
As soon as I was thinking about the gray logos to match the kit I'm getting, I thought the same thing about it looking like it was white with dirt on it.

Thanks for the pic, JMDigital. I'm going ahead with the white lettering on black.

Thanks guys.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
His are. I'm getting the regular MK3 script on mine.

You can order from Custom Fit Auto Access. Find their name on ebay and you can contact them there or I think they have their e-mail on their Web site.

My mats ended up being about $109 shipped, but I also got them plush, with serged edging, and with the logos.

If you want just plain mats with no logos or anything else, it's $44.99 on their eBay page.

To add the logos on the mats, its an extra $20.