PIC REQUEST! anyone have a pic of this...

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
anyone have a picture of a MK3 supra equiped with Rota Slipstreams? I really like those wheels, but i've never seen them on a Supra. I've always saw them on Hondas, and Miatas, but never on a supra. so with that said, does anyone have a picture of a supra with these wheels? i don't want to place an order and next thing you know it, they look retarted! hahaha well anyways take it easy everyone!

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Eric_Odie said:
anyone have a picture of a MK3 supra equiped with Rota Slipstreams? I really like those wheels, but i've never seen them on a Supra. I've always saw them on Hondas, and Miatas, but never on a supra. so with that said, does anyone have a picture of a supra with these wheels? i don't want to place an order and next thing you know it, they look retarted! hahaha well anyways take it easy everyone!

If you have a pic of said wheels, and a supra you want to see them on I am sure someone here can photoshop them up for you, I suck at photoshop though so ya.

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
slipstream.jpg

slipstream1780_gunmetal.jpg

slipstream1780_bronze2.jpg

i totally forgot about photoshop! haha i suck at it too! so if someone could photoshop this picture on a black 89, it will be greatly appreciated! hehe i'll probably go with the flat black color or bronze.

Z

ztosupra

i've seen a picture of those on a green datsun 280Z. they looked hot. if i remember right they were only 16's though. they were bronze too. what size and color are you looking at on what color supra? they are some really nice wheels though

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Me too!

I want a white or gold pair.....ROTA is actually starting to make them in 17x8.5's now! And soon to go wider!

But the thing is I dont know about the offsets you can get yet.

But yes, there are some pics in my hyper rev of some mk3's ( JZA70's ) with some Desmond Regamaster EVO's...the real Slipstreams essentially.

I can take some pics of them and put them up hopefully!

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Now these are from imagestation...image shack isnt working right now for me...

so if there are red x's...just email me and i will send you the pics...since they are AGAIN too large to upload....

f3c168fc.jpg

f3c1689b.jpg

f3c1683d.jpg

f3c167ef.jpg

f3c167af.jpg

f3c1675d.jpg

f3c16709.jpg

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
OMG I LOVE IT! I'M SOOOOO GETTING THESE WHEELS! hrm now i must deicde bronze or black! =P such a hard decision. Bronze on black is sweet, but then i also like the black on black! we'll see, i still have some saving to do! hopefully graduation money will help out with it! ^_^ Thanks A Lot GJ!
Aye siman, what color are you gonna get?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Here's the pics from Siman that I've resized and cleaned up. I don't think I've ever seen worse quality originals... but these should do.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 20
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 30

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
i've decided what color i'm getting, i'm gonna go for bronze. then wrap them in Falkens! i'm probably wont get these until mid summer tho. Hours cut at work >_< thanks again Grim Jack, and thanks to you too siman for taking pics from the hyper rev!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Eric_Odie said:
i've decided what color i'm getting, i'm gonna go for bronze. then wrap them in Falkens! i'm probably wont get these until mid summer tho. Hours cut at work >_< thanks again Grim Jack, and thanks to you too siman for taking pics from the hyper rev!

welcome buddy! Thanks Grim for posting those for me!

-Jonathan