Photo Shoot

mikehall05

Feb 23, 2009
Sparks, NV
Hey everyone,

My name is Mike Hall and I'm looking to see if there are any MKIII supras in the Reno/Sparks, NV area that are interested in spending an afternoon letting me take some photos of your ride. I've done quite a few shots with some locals....sadly none of them have been supras. And being a supra owner myself....this is the first thing that I'd choose to shoot. All my other shots have been of subarus, and while theyre still beautiful.....they're not supras. There wouldn't be any charge for the shoot unless your out of the area, then we would just negotiate something for travel. I will even release the edited photos to you "with my watermark" on either a cd or email....your choice. If your interested, feel free to pm or email me at photosbym.hall@gmail.com. Heres a few of the pics I've done with recent cars.

DSC_0142 by photosbym.hall, on Flickr

DSC_7254 by photosbym.hall, on Flickr

7 by photosbym.hall, on Flickr

5 by photosbym.hall, on Flickr

mikehall05

Feb 23, 2009
Sparks, NV
thanks guys. I posted this under general because i figured everyone would see it. My camera is a nikon d5000 with 18-55mm vr lense. I also have a 55-200 vr nikkor lense. Not too shabby of a kit, but it definitely works for what I need.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Gl in nevada. If your in lv area i think its turbo tony with the 1100+ mk3. That would be a good place to start idk if he would want to tho.

QuattroNinja

Jan 8, 2011
Nevada
i live in carson city and i see your pics on nolimit too man, some nice stuff you got there. I'm down to shoot when my mk3 is a bit nicer.... lol and when the weathers a bit better too. my handle on nolimit is vietfoo300zx. i also have a 2001 A4 Brilliant Black 1.8T Quattro.