Philly Supra Dyno Day!

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
by popular demand, the next philly supra meet will be a Dyno Day. Im thinking of having it at Rttuning (rttuning.com) up in lansdale, pa but im not 100% sure on that. I will be emailing them and get some prices. Not everyone has to participate in the dyno but will be nice to get a good amount of people, there will probably be a set number after i get a price. This is what i saw on their website Half Day 340 Full Day $640, but im not quite sure about it.
As for the date, its not set yet but im thinking about mid-September. My car isnt ready but HOPEFULLY it will be this week or next. I'll start up a list of those who are interested and will verify if you will be down for the dyno.

1. me (unsure on dyno)
2. supra1008
3. trainwreck (perhaps)
4. AF1JZ (maybe)
5. goliath
6. buckshotglass
7. silversup
8. viper92086

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
<------ Count this Mofo in :bigthumb: . About 75% sure I'm gonna dyno. I'll have to wait to see how much it is going to be. My car is going to be a hellava lot different from the last meet. I have 2 things that are getting put on my car this weekend. Stay tuned to the build thread.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
wooot...
yea mine should be a bit diff. as well...hopefully i could get some paint in but thats the least of my worries right now.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
julio...I'll bring some paint by today when i come to pick up the boots.

empera said:
wooot...
yea mine should be a bit diff. as well...hopefully i could get some paint in but thats the least of my worries right now.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
added.
havent had time to get in contact with RT...maybe goliath can get something figured out with them?