Philly Area Supras End of the Summer Meet

DatBohSleepin

Jun 3, 2008
Philly, PA
damn...i wish i could go to this meet to pick up some motivation to keep working on my car...too bad i got work...what time u guys plan on being there till?...

o yea sorry for popping out of nowhere...im new to the supra world...just got mine like 2 months ago from a dude that lives in south philly...i live in north...maybe some of u guys seen my car since im always all over the place...i have a white 87 turbo targa with a sunroof (wtf...i know a targa with a sunroof...i bought it like that...) that needs alot of body work...

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
87 supra king;1122925 said:
When and where are you guys meeting ?

ditto....i don't remember a date being set

and which hooters? address for those of us that don't know which and need to mapquest it....unless it's on street road, then i'm good

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Its the hooters on street rd. If your coming through 95 take street road west. Its the light right before you go under route 1. If your taking route 1, go east and its the first light on your right.

So we meeting up at 12 was it?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
uhhhh theres an address on first post ;) also anyone else think it'll be betta to do this on a sunday?

DatBohSleepin

Jun 3, 2008
Philly, PA
sunday would be awesome since thats my day off!...lol...but if saturday works for everyone else i can always catch the next meet...my car is in embarressing condition right now n e way...lol

Tonuch

ill see what i can do with work, my last satrday off is this upcoming saturday the 13th, i work the rest of the weekends til 6pm. If i get a day maybe i can switch not sure tho. or if you guys are stil gonna be there il head over after work.

~Tonuch

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Welp looks like i hafta change it to sunday, sorry for those that cant make it...

New Date is 09/14/08

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
empera;1124349 said:
Welp looks like i hafta change it to sunday, sorry for those that cant make it...

New Date is 09/14/08

Nice way to give us a bigger heads up. I had taken off for saturday. I guess I"ll work on the trans then. As of right now the 1jz won't make it.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
a lot of people couldnt make it on saturday including ryan and gerardo

So yea remember fellas...date has been changed to sunday!!! i will bump this every day till everyone is informed.