Philly Area Supra Meet May 27th.

Turb0Lover

Its coming back
Nov 23, 2006
Phila.PA
empera said:
Well its that time of the year for us Philly area guys to get together to chill and eat. So what im thinking is meeting up at Fairmout park once again and then cruise down to Tony Lukes for some cheesesteaks. Im posting this now so people can have plenty of time to preprare, i know i need time. Last year was a pretty good turn out i hope to have the same but im happy with a few of us.
Im shooting for memorial day weekend aka My birthday weekend (26th). Let me know if you can make it or have some input.
I'll start up a list.

1.me - empera
2.Trav - CuZIHaDtoO
3.nuformz
4.foreverpsycotic
5.xarewhyayen
6.Josh - SupraJDS
7.rob - theknifeartist
8.brian - socc924
9.buckshotglass
10.JSHeinrich
11.brady-Turb0Lover

I'll start working on my supra now so maybe it will be ready in time!

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
oh man i was excited for this, and i think the supra could taste my excitement and went into breakdown mode, this time we got a automatic trans that slips to an almost unusable condition and the bitch is overheating on me. smashing. i'm still excited:runaway:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
theKnifeArtist said:
oh man i was excited for this, and i think the supra could taste my excitement and went into breakdown mode, this time we got a automatic trans that slips to an almost unusable condition and the bitch is overheating on me. smashing. i'm still excited:runaway:

That sucks man... We finally got the motor and trans in mine... just have to wire it up, bolt on the pressure plate and a few more trans bolts... the starter... driveshaft... exhaust... tail lights... spoiler... and all the vac lines and such. HOPEFULLY done in time... if not, theres a small chance i may have a bike by then. I'll bring that haha

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
i'm gonna do the hg job real soon, so i think i'll still be good to make it. as for the trans..thats another mystery, but its drivable.you're not gonna be ready with yours by that time ryan?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
buckshotglass said:
I just did that count. 3.
A month later, things could be different. Maybe.

thats wat im hoping for...reason why i posted now...give some of u bums some motivation...lol

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
any later dates in mine yet? maybe right before summer ends.
i should be pulling the engine around that time and i MUST bring my sup to the meet.
(supra = cant leave home without it)

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
yeah, lets try to get that in the works too. i really wanna make sure my sup makes it with me. you know how it is, when you dont want to unveil the car just yet.....

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
lol ok cool,
im going to try to get my car running this weekend...wish me luck guys...hehe

slapnasty

Sep 27, 2006
Laurel Md.
Hello..I'm new to the meeting game but not so new to SUPRA> Do you know of anyone in the MD or DC area thats comming to your meet? If so I would like to contact them for convoy and networking information. I currently have two MK3's. An 87 and 88. I've killed the motors on both trying to get some power out of that DANG 7M. I've spent alot of money and I'm looking for a smarter way to go about this. If I can get the right advice I will make it to all the meets within this area. I love to drive. But I need some help.

empera said:
Belmont Plateau, Fairmount Park, Philadelphia, PA, i'll add ya to the list.

odomd

computer illiterate
Jan 11, 2006
nj
I'll try to be there, along with lime samuri cat

AFoneJZ said:
You allowing anyone north of philly, say mcguire afb? I should have my supra running by then after I get back from this deployment.

Last edited: