People are aholes to the supra!

supradude88

Jan 3, 2006
Youngsville, North Carolina
So I have been having problems with the supra since the beginning of June. It would start cutting out whenever you would get on the throttle. At first it seemed to be an electrical problem. Got the meter out and tested everything, it was fine. Tried taking the plugs out to see if there was oil getting on them, nothing. I didn't really have much time to work on it and it's my DD so I took it to the shop that machined my block.

They tested the fuel pressure and of course that was dropping off. So they found that the regulator was bad, replaced that. Still not working. Replaced the filter, still nothing.

Finally today they pulled the tank and found inches of sand and gravel in the tank. SOMEONE DUMPED S*** IN MY TANK!!!

Now I have to replace the pump and filter again. The pump was only a little over a year old. They also have to hot bath the tank, so its going to cost an arm and a leg. forget getting turbo parts now!! Ahh I'm soo pissed! Would love to catch the f***ers that did this!!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
FullNelson;1365535 said:

humblepie2.gif

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Sometimes when a filling station gets really low on gas and you fill your car up it will suck all the sediment from the bottom of the tank. I know quite a few people who had to have their tanks flushed and filters replaced after the fuel blockades in 2000.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
had a neighbor do this shit to my car in a covered lot. I just wired a furnace spark igniter to the door 5,000 volts will make them think twice. shit stopped that day. maybe his heart for a little bit to. After he was done crying like a baby I call the cops.
got the idea from a friend that shocked squirrels in his bird feeder.