paypal question

Status
Not open for further replies.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
ok so my girlfriend was contorling my money and now is not i have 96 in her paypal can i transfer the moeny from the paypal directly ot mien without depsotiing it first and than sending it do i just go to send moeny and it will take it out of the paypal

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
p1197831_1.gif

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
webbs7mgte;1197811 said:
ok so my girlfriend was contorling my money and now is not i have 96 in her paypal can i transfer the moeny from the paypal directly ot mien without depsotiing it first and than sending it do i just go to send moeny and it will take it out of the paypal

......are you drunk?

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
webbs7mgte;1197811 said:
So here is a rough translation:
Ok,so my girlfriend was controlling my money,and now she's not.I have $96 in her paypal,can I transfer it directly to mine?Or do I have to deposit it to her bank account,then send to mine?

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
just send it from hers to yours.. its all instant transaction.
When money is in your paypal account, it is instantly transferrable to any person with a paypal account as well.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Fry: Hey, Professor, what are you teaching this semester?
Professor Farnsworth: Same thing I teach every semester: The mathematics of quantum neutrino fields. I made up the title so that no student would dare take it.
Fry [writing]: Mathematics of wonton burrito meals. I'll be there!
Professor Farnsworth: Please, Fry, I don't know how to teach - I'm a professor!

Status
Not open for further replies.