Parts for sale I don't want to ship

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
MDCmotorsports said:
Hey if you're close to Kyle (disced) then I'll take @LL 3 ct's for $75.
Bellingham is about an hour and a half, 2 hours from Kyle and me.
I may be going up to B Ham for thanksgiving with my girlfriend, so if you want me to pick them up or something for you, let me know Jon.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
kylefoto said:
Bellingham is about an hour and a half, 2 hours from Kyle and me.
I may be going up to B Ham for thanksgiving with my girlfriend, so if you want me to pick them up or something for you, let me know Jon.

If low budgetsupra is game, then Im game.

If you pick them up, can I pay you to ship them to me?

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
lowbudgettarga said:
the stock piping I have is a little ripped at the ends, but works. If you want the hardpipe you will need couplers and clamps. If you want to come pick it up you can have the atock one for free, the hardpipe you can take for 30 bucks.

Alright, I want the charge pipes. I would like to come pick it up tomorrow. Call me at 509 781 2465

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
john and low budget, how do you want to work this out?
PM me or something,
I'll be in Bellingham tomorrow, no idea where at though...
I might be coming to Bellingham sometime within the next month or so anyways to meet some of you supra owners up there and snowboard with a buddy of mine who's going to western, so we might be able to do it then too?

87_7MGTE

SOLD :(
Mar 30, 2005
Bellingham, WA
If anybody still wants any of this stuff, PM me and we will work something out. All of the money made is going towards fulfilling lowbudgettarga's (Gage's) last wishes.

Thanks,
Jason

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
87_7MGTE said:
If anybody still wants any of this stuff, PM me and we will work something out. All of the money made is going towards fulfilling lowbudgettarga's (Gage's) last wishes.

Thanks,
Jason
I believe jon still wants those turbos?
What else is left btw?

and when are you coming down to visit budddddy?

87_7MGTE

Mar 30, 2005
Bellingham, WA
^ lol, Gage had soooo much crap for supras, and of course he left it all to me. lol, oh well, i guess thats what i get for turning him on to supras. at this point i dont know what else is left. Im only going to sell what is here in this post for now, until after i get both cars built and on the road. then there will be a big for sale thread with all the extras, and one running supra also (Perl, the 89 NA-T).

as for the visit, it will probably be a little later, im still tied up with a lot of this kinda stuff, xmas time, and other stuff. hopefully soon though! anybody is welcome to stop by though, even though we are out of the way up here.

EDIT: kyle (or i guess anybody), if there is something specific you need, PM me and ill see if we have extra.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
87_7MGTE said:
^ lol, Gage had soooo much crap for supras, and of course he left it all to me. lol, oh well, i guess thats what i get for turning him on to supras. at this point i dont know what else is left. Im only going to sell what is here in this post for now, until after i get both cars built and on the road. then there will be a big for sale thread with all the extras, and one running supra also (Perl, the 89 NA-T).

as for the visit, it will probably be a little later, im still tied up with a lot of this kinda stuff, xmas time, and other stuff. hopefully soon though! anybody is welcome to stop by though, even though we are out of the way up here.

EDIT: kyle (or i guess anybody), if there is something specific you need, PM me and ill see if we have extra.
haha.
Alright man,
I'm interested in the wheels, but don't really håve the money right now and wondering if I should just save and get some mk4 tt's instead.

Give me a call sometime if you need to talk man!
and come down ASAP! supra meets FTMFW!

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Actually i might know on the condition of the r154... Gage might have bought it from Jeremy awile back. A little less than a year ago id say.

If it is the same R154, Jeremy had it rebuilt and practically had no miles on it, when he parted out his car.

87_7MGTE

Mar 30, 2005
Bellingham, WA
^yes thats the same tranny

loki, there is massive shaftplay in the turbos. they just need a rebuild. if by cracked exhaust housings you mean around the wg, then im not sure.