Parts for sale, any you guys think I should take?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Buy the whole car. Shit. $2,000 for that isn't bad at all taking into consideration over the past few year, 5 or less, MK3 prices are starting to go up there.

djshoester

Jun 25, 2012
San Diego
Really?
Would that be practical for me as a college student that does not have that much money to spend. Say about $4k-5k? I say that I am planning to get a supra for next year cause I am calculating how much I will be making over the summer.

If you guys think it is worth fixing then I will be sure to grab it before it is sold.

Sorry for the naive question.

sddriver

Jun 1, 2008
SoCal,
If your budget is tight, save up and buy the best Supra you can. The less you have to worry about, the better. Coming from someone who did have a modded car during college, the little things will add up and it will nickel and dime you to death. Just be patient, I'm sure something will pop up next year when you have more money saved up.

djshoester

Jun 25, 2012
San Diego
sddriver;1857066 said:
If your budget is tight, save up and buy the best Supra you can. The less you have to worry about, the better. Coming from someone who did have a modded car during college, the little things will add up and it will nickel and dime you to death. Just be patient, I'm sure something will pop up next year when you have more money saved up.

I will keep that in mind. That is what I feel more comfortable with. Any other opinions?

Also please note that the car in the advertisement is currently NOT running anymore.