Parts and Parts car

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I got some parts through the grape vine so LMK if you need anything.

-90' Red Targa 7mgte/Auto parts car. Just missing back seats and the tranny is jacked. $600

-88' Black Targa 7mgte 5spd a few mods/ catback, H&R's, SAFC, great condition Tan interior, New tires just a little weathered from sitting, Honestly the car just needs some TLC, its been sitting for a few years. It runs and Idles fine. Could use a paint job. $2k OBO NOT selling parts

-Polished TT wheels w/ Tires 245r, 235f $550
-91 5 stars w/ good tires, Damn near new $250
-HKS AFR. Older model similar to the AFC
-Apexi MK4 IC, this thing is Massive $400
-Greddy Turbo Timer Grey one w/ blue face great shape $60
-HKS Super Sport Dual tip MK3 catback $300
-HKS Jasma Rare exhaust dual res... pics on page 3

Trying not to ship parts all over thats why I just listed in the local section. I'll ship small things though...

PM me your email and I can get pics to you

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
supra1008;1483469 said:
is the 90 a stick or auto?
any rust? pics?

-90' Red Targa 7mgte/Auto parts car. Just missing back seats and the tranny is jacked. $600

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
empera;1483499 said:

supra1008;1483469 said:
is the 90 a stick or auto?
any rust? pics?

I'll post pics up by friday... Got to get over there and take pics of eveything. Theres more stuff, that list is just off the top of my head.

And if you Philly guys want to get parts from me theres a deal thats got to be made. You buy parts, you have to come to the 2nd annual Supra Meet we are having in May down here in Chesapeake, VA. LOL!:naughty: Just kidding but it be nice to have you. Another guy we know drives down from the Mountains of Penn to see us for our meets so No excuses. My friends also coming down from Canada w/ his MK3 and hopefully his Brother in the Aristo.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
yea i hear the canada thing is a big...

do i trust my mk3 to make to canadien land....i dunno

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
i don't know if i'll make may. need a shell first. lol. but once I'm up I'll def get this guy to go for a cruise down there!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
empera;1483758 said:
isnt there a big meet in canada every year?
I do think so, Im gonna try and make alot of meets all over this spring and summer. Just got to focus on our meet right now though.

supra1008;1483788 said:
i don't know if i'll make may. need a shell first. lol. but once I'm up I'll def get this guy to go for a cruise down there!

No problem, I can find you a shell. I'll put some pics up this week, Empera hit me 1st so if he wants it its his. Any even if that works there are many shells around I can keep my eye open.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
applesauce;1483927 said:
I do think so, Im gonna try and make alot of meets all over this spring and summer. Just got to focus on our meet right now though.

No problem, I can find you a shell. I'll put some pics up this week, Empera hit me 1st so if he wants it its his. Any even if that works there are many shells around I can keep my eye open.

lol i was actually asking for him...try to keep the mk3 community here close

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Awsome, thats how we do down here too. No problem... I'll get back to you guys soon. We have to get em rollin before the spring.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
applesauce;1483942 said:
Awsome, thats how we do down here too. No problem... I'll get back to you guys soon. We have to get em rollin before the spring.

yea thats how we roll! city of brotherly love!
but anyways sounds good. thinking of coming down this weekend or next. where in va are you? how far from dc?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Update: most of these parts are at my friends house or on his car. And news break... he's in Haiti, dont know when he'll be back. Shouldn't be no more than 2 months.

gennro;1493064 said:
If the 90 is rust free I'll buy it.
Yes the car is rust free. I did the wheel well tap and its clean.

Clip;1493061 said:
hey, interested in the wheels/catback. do you have pictures?
PM me your email addy

Since Im gonna just keep the non polished TT wheels. I'll let the polished ones go for $500 w/ tires if picked up. The roads out here in VA kill my 19's so I need something VA street friendly.