partial robbery tonight, most entertaining :D

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
so we decide that we need more ciggy's so we go to the dairy which is across the road from our house to go buy some

walk in, get milk, walk to counter and a couple of stupid monkey guys walk in, i thought they were stupid monkeys coz for some reason they had t-shirts tied around their faces

once one shoved my mum roughly over to one side to get past i realised they weren't dressed like that for fun

once he shoved past the other guy came in to the store, t-shirt bound around his face too with a bat in his hand, upon seeing me in the way he was gonna hit me with the bat but i caught it mid-swing and had a wrestling match with him
I took off my shoes earlier coz my feet hurt, so i'm wrestling with the guy in socks on a lino floor LOL
i had one big slip with my left foot so mum stepped in and grabbed the bat as well and put fiend #2 off balance, then let go and fiend #2 lost balance again haha
Meanwhile the other guy had a knife to the dairy owner wanting money and cigarettes.
I'm still wresting with fiend #2 when fiend #1 appears to be finished and makes his way out of the shop and past fiend #2 which then decides to bail and let me have the bat haha

they didn't get away with much, they didn't expect me and mum to go for em :D

GO SUPRRA GIRLS!!

my excitement for the night ;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
MDCmotorsports said:
Def glad you are aok. Nice work Suze! Should have gone Toretto style on his ass and handed him a torque wrench up side the head!

ROFL!

Wow, glad you're ok, certainly don't want to piss off any of the girls in NZ :aigo:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
so he was just going to hit yo with a bat for no damn reason?? Good job, cant say i woulod have done the same. Im terable in situations like that, i always have to think for a couple seconds to gather whats going on.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Nice. We had a prowler out here on my GF's land a coupe nights ago. I didn't get to beat his ass, but I did get to point my 12ga Winchester at him. It was a weird feeling knowing that if he pulled a gun, I would have blown off his arm.

Glad he didn't manage to hit you with the bat...You'd have gotten angry and turned into the Incredible Hulk! the store would have been in ruins and the bad guys a bloody pulp. :D

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
Must be strong from lifting all them 7m heads that had bhg's. :p

Glad to hear that there are still people out there standing up for whats right in this world.
Awesome work suze, nice job, also glad you didn't get hurt. Fancy that, a robber gettin beat by a couple girls, his ego must have taken a battering lol.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
LMFAO thanks everyone :D

yea i suspect he'll be telling his mates "oh we were fighting these really big guys"

little do his mates know they were girls ahhaha

the cops caught the guys later on that night!! woot! so the store owner gets back the ciggy's they stole too! ended up being a good recovery night :D

he's got the whole thing on video so i'm hoping we'll be able to get a copy of it, if i do i'll post it up hehe

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
outofstep said:
Glad you're okay.

Brings up a question. What are firearm ownership laws like in New Zealand?

Strict, very strict.
good enough to keep a gun out of the robbers hands.
a gun in that situation would have left a horrible mess.

i had a friend that lived in newcastle and i heard plenty of rants on the subject, especially for him being into hunting.

suze, holy crap, i was holding back on saying this but its official, you are the coolest girl on the planet. Why cant we have more girls with that attitude in the states.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
you're allowed to own a gun, of course you have to be registered and carry a license
you aren't allowed guns in the car unless it is in the boot/trunk packed away and you must have a reason for having it there... i.e. going to a show, range etc

otherwise guns are illegal
you cannot carry a gun on the street you'll get arrested

we're gonna try and get a copy of the vid, looked pretty cool, seems my mum was chasing behind me to try and grab the bat but it was quite funny i didn't realise he was actually right up by the counter and i pushed his ass to the door LOL

*feels proud* :p