Part numbers (including JDM part numbers)

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
I'll try to be as specific here as possible:

I don't know if this is the correct section so if you're a mod and feel this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

I work at a local Toyota dealership (parts department) here in Orlando, and come to find out anybody can order JDM parts as long as you have a part number. Didn't think that much about it until I was involved in an accident in my 90 4runner which I have several jdm parts on, well my front left turn signal was broken and I still have not found a part number, however I figured I would open this thread to see if I could be of any service or what help you guys could give me.

Let me be clear that I am not hear A) to make money or sell any parts B) that being said I don't want to improach on anybodys business either individual or vendors this is stricktly informational C) I am here to share any info and the information that you or the rest of the supra comunity has D) I will also help the most I can with part USDM part numbers if you need it and hopefully this will be a very informitave thread.

Does anybody have any JDM part numbers?

I have a couple of part numbers I will post as soon as I can find them.

Thanks,
-Kyle