part # for this hose

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Hey guys,

Found what has been causing my coolant to disappear. It just recently completely split and makes the car completely inoperable. Its a hose that sits at the back of the motor that connects two metal pipes. Its only like 8" long or so with one 90* bend in it. I checked with autozone and a few other places and they cant seem to get it in. Do you guys know where i can get this hose? Here is a pic. The area where the hose is is circled.

133494.gif

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
I had to go to toyota to get mine. You can just get a 90* bend from the auto parts store that will fit (behind the counter they have many different bent hoses and will surely have one that can be cut to fit). BUT I would not suggest this, as the quality of these hoses are sub-par, and are doomed to fail in a few years. So your best bet is to go to the dealer.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I would strongly suggest getting the hose from Toyota as it is not a 90* bend... it's more like a 100* or 105* bend, and while a standard 90* hose will fit, it ovals in the middle, and I wasn't too happy with it.

It's worthit to get one from Toyota. If you're gonna do it, I'd just pay the $7 or $15 to get the correct one for the application.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Thanks a lot guys, especially Gilsdorf, I tried describing it to the guy in parts and he couldnt help me without the part #. But so you know it was 20.56 from fred anderson toyota. Maybe the price has gone up :dunno: but it was part # 16282