painted tail lights

nsjoel808

Aug 22, 2009
Hawaii
Saw these tail lights and can't stop thinking about them, is there a guide on how to do this? it looks like they are painted from the inside lens. does any1 have anymore pics of painted tails from the inside?

Attachments

• Ozzsupra need tails.jpg
    Ozzsupra need tails.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 122

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
nsjoel808;1512601 said:
Saw these tail lights and can't stop thinking about them, is there a guide on how to do this? it looks like they are painted from the inside lens. does any1 have anymore pics of painted tails from the inside?

those are sick lights. and those rims are fucking sexy. What type and size are they o.o?

nsjoel808

Aug 22, 2009
Hawaii
ya I would buy them for sure, r they put on from the inside? has any1 experimented with painting their tails? and does any1 have a pic of the quarter window from the inside looking out w/ the louvers on? can u see any thing?

supraturbotimmy

Dec 19, 2006
uk
xzeror;1512832 said:
those are sick lights. and those rims are fucking sexy. What type and size are they o.o?

those wheels he actually has for sale they are 19" and 8.5j he just got some deep dish 18" i dont know the model but they have OZ centre caps.

supraturbotimmy

Dec 19, 2006
uk
nsjoel808;1512874 said:
ya I would buy them for sure, r they put on from the inside? has any1 experimented with painting their tails? and does any1 have a pic of the quarter window from the inside looking out w/ the louvers on? can u see any thing?

no pics from inside but you cant see fook all out the back lol. you can buy the louvers from silverlineracing from the uk, http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/supra-shop__W0QQ_armrsZ1