Painted sawblades

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
Has anyone painted there sawblades. my car is burgandy and im thinking about painting them a gun metal or gloss black. just want them to look nice till im able to get some new wheels. if anyone has any pics post them up

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I know you can use paint thinner on them and it strips the paint coat so they appear polished, even though your avatar looks like they are polished haha

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
oldsking;1675416 said:
I know you can use paint thinner on them and it strips the paint coat so they appear polished, even though your avatar looks like they are polished haha

haha yea i striped them and like the look probly need to sand them down more so they shine. but i think gun metal would look pretty good

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
I agree with black or gun metal. I have the same colour car and wanted to do something like this. I had the spare on one day and i was like dang this thing would look phat with gun metal or black rims

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
suprageezer;1675497 said:
I painted these with Rustoleum Hammered Black

Man those look good what gritt sand paper did u use and did u use primer

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Idk if I should use the duplicolor gunmetal metallic paint or a different type of paint looking for something durable

Supraboy87T

Sep 14, 2010
Kennesaw, Ga
Mine where black when I got my pearl white 87 when I got her. I personally think that black looked like ass on it so i stripped and polished them. I do think that gunmetal would look good though.