Paint issues/concerns/suggestions/help-please!!!

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
I am looking at painting my 88 one of two colors at this point, toyota 6l9, or lexus smokey graphite. First off I love the dark/black look on the mkiii/mk3. I would love to paint my car black again but I need something a little different. I have seen a few MKIII's with a dark grey/charcoal paint before and they look amazing. I am thinking that the lexus color would look awesome.
On the other hand I would love to honor the mkiiii for what it was before and stick with a stock color. The only stock color that I might be open to would be 6l9. The problem that I am having is that the 6l9 color was only produced overseas. The only pictures that I can find look like the color is just black. I would really like to see the color in some sun light and actually get a feel for the green that comes out in the light. So I guess I am asking if anyone has any good pics of a 6l9 supra out in the open, out in the elements, raw photos of this color. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Craig

All you euro/aussie guys come out of your holes and show some pics.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Even if the colour wasn't available here, you can probably go to a paint shop and they can give you an idea, maybe even make you up a bit of touch-up for a colour code.

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
Yeah, I know. I would really just like to see it in some better pictures than what I found on google. I was just hoping someone had a few picture of one or knew where I could find some.