10-04-01.jpg

It's all illustrated in this edited video:
Paddlenbike's video

paddlenbike

Apr 6, 2005
Northern CA
MDCmotorsports said:
So clean and simple its beautiful!

What turbo are you running and where can I find the writeup on how to do that boost gauge mod?

Thanks! Turbo is just a 60-trim CT26. There isn't a published website for the boost gauge modification--the gauge face was custom-built by Ron R. and the gauge itself is an Apexi mechanical.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
cool video, love the song. what times did you run when you were racing the other supra? your blue looks cool, but i'm partial to the blue metalic. love your car though and your video makes me miss my five speed supra.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I'm very interested in the boost gauge also. A writeup should be done on that. I need a higher gauge but I don't want to go a-pillar yet and I don't want anything mounted behind the steering wheel,. Very very nice.

paddlenbike

Apr 6, 2005
Northern CA
dbsupra90 said:
looks great man!
i saw the one pic in the video and started thinking it looked familiar. then i realized where i saw it! your pic and write up on the wheel refinish is on the front page of duplicolor project site :)

http://www.duplicolor.com/projects/consumer_projects/carsandtrucks/index.html

Holy crap, I'm famous! :biglaugh: Just kidding--thanks for pointing that out though.

The video is at least a year old, just thought I'd post it for those who hadn't seen it or are bored out their minds.

My best timeslip is a 13.5 @ 107 mph on a blown headgasket. I'm on a complete engine rebuild now and hoping for high-high 12s.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
paddlenbike said:
My best timeslip is a 13.5 @ 107 mph on a blown headgasket. I'm on a complete engine rebuild now and hoping for high-high 12s.

Ken, You didn't blow your gasket at the track a couple weeks back did you??? It was good to meet you there in Sac, awesome car btw and I love that boost gauge - definately write-up material !!!
Chris

paddlenbike

Apr 6, 2005
Northern CA
chriso said:
Ken, You didn't blow your gasket at the track a couple weeks back did you??? It was good to meet you there in Sac, awesome car btw and I love that boost gauge - definately write-up material !!!
Chris

Thanks! Nope, no BHG...a couple of weeks ago was the Supra's first trip down the strip with a newly rebuilt engine. Unfortunately I am having problems with my clutch. It either got contaminated or it was a $500 clutch that was only good for 800 miles. It was slipping *way* more than my original Toyota clutch with 150k on it. :cry: