PacNW Supra Nationals Aug 15th-17th Portland

TooRandom

Jun 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
i hope my car gets running on time. i'll probably show up saturday for the drag and uh cruise? ill probably be at stock boost cause im affraid to blow a gasket out of state ><" haha

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I see the RSVPs on SF are:
MK I - 1
MK II - 9 (I know of at least one more paid)
MK III - 4
MK IV - 8

These numbers are not making sense. Get your RSVPs in.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
Come on guys...I know of some pretty high profile builds being completed recently. Time for some call outs...Yarden?? Cam?? Nate?? Ron?? Brad?? Bueller...Bueller?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
ra24man;1104957 said:
Thanks Nate, you still have that 1J car?

Nope, he doesn't, but I'll bet he wishes he still did right about now!:sadwavey:

What is with the low count for RSVP's Mark???:wtf: I sure hope more than this shows up!

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
91T breezen';1104970 said:
Nope, he doesn't, but I'll bet he wishes he still did right about now!:sadwavey:

What is with the low count for RSVP's Mark???:wtf: I sure hope more than this shows up!
Well right now we have more people than last year Tom...but the usually heavy MkIII crowd (we've got 5 so far) seems to be locked up in their garages with last minute build details to get done. I don't know...I'm sure we'll have double what I've got on official RSVPs right now. Make sure to bring your sunscreen and an empty stomach :icon_bigg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
looks to be a good mk2 turnout coming. I know Ive been putting in lots of hours the last few weeks getting ready.

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
As of right now I think we have more 7MGTE MkIIs than MkIIIs...but I believe that will change on Saturday! Yes...the MkIIs will be out in force...that group is strong!

Pyrite

Jun 25, 2008
Yamhill, Or
I'm going to try to come to all the events I just got my trans back on thr. Still working out some paper work with my insurance and the DMV but i am thinking it will all come together in time.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
CB, what time are you heading to Portland. If its early enough to make it to the dyno competition I could meet you out at I5 and caravan.

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
I'm actually driving up tonight but to visit relatives. I know that weazel was looking to caravan tomorrow. and I will be driving the Supra.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Cravin Boost;1105749 said:
I'm actually driving up tonight but to visit relatives. I know that weazel was looking to caravan tomorrow. and I will be driving the Supra.

uhhh....hello? Guess you didnt notice the name change? :sarcasm:

I didnt have any place to stay tonight and Im on a really tight budget so spending an extra night was out the question for me. I plan to leave early and catch what I can of the Dyno competition, then enter the S/S. I was thinking about drag racing but I think Im just gonna watch now.