PA Supra's

CivicKiller

Nov 30, 2010
Greensburg PA
Im in the pittsburgh area. More specifically Greensburg, when the weathers nice (not snowing or storming) Im deffinantly up for a cruise or somthing. I have seen 2 local mkiii but their always going in the oppisite lane on a divided highway or somthing and i also have a friend with a mkiv thatd be glad to tag along if we can get a cruise together.

Up in Williamsport during the week for school. Home's about 20 minutes south and between the 2 I'm about an hour east of State College at home / 20 minutes east of Lock Haven at school. About an hr north of Harrisburg, ever anything good down that way even?

tonyss

Nov 25, 2010
pittsburgh pa
yeah there is a couple of supra's down here in Mckees Rocks @ T.S. Equipment service i'll be posting an intro soon (in the appropriate thread! haha)

tonyss

Nov 25, 2010
pittsburgh pa
hey you what i do need sum stuff : power antenea,3 piece spolier, the targa tool kit. the car came with a used turbo in the hatch everybody he talked to was either scared to install or wanted to much in labor so it sat,in a garage for 12 years till i bought it .got the turbo on doin the blue hose deal, all of them

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, This is the time for you guys that have your supra's still sittin waiting to be worked on. May 29 We at (Swpamotorsports.com) are Having our 3rd annual benchracer event at steelvalley raceway in ohio. There will be food and drinks. Spectators are free, $20 will get you as many runs as you can get between 12-5pm. Now this is an 1/8 mile track but lots of fun no doubt. I'm Going to have both of my mk3's there and would love to get a crowd to join me. Pm if interested:)

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Its going to be down to the wire for me, my motor is almost ready but i still have some wiring to do. and run brake lines. plus get the coilovers on. and get the motor broken in again...lol so much to do so little time

nsngarage

Jan 24, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I hear ya.. i just swapped a gte in my 89 na, and i have B1 connector issues.. apparently the gray plug harnesses aren't the same.. good for me!

nny

Apr 19, 2011
Bethany
I live in bethany, is that close enough to be considered a PA Supra? Especially since I spend most of my time in pa?

duntov1

Sep 5, 2007
PA
Pittsburgh here.

SupraSean;1491537 said:
are there ANY supra fanatics in pa, aside from philly lol.. more towards like pittsburgh and the rest of the east pa. i feel so lonely, there are a few i see running around but not many