Owned in the face... yes.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
guy posted on craigslist that for $50, he could teach anybody how to stunt... Yeah, so local stunters call his bluff and ...hilarity erupts!!!!

http://www.centralvalleyriders.com/f...ead.php?t=3877

just video...
http://vimeo.com/3128268

thread??...http://www.stuntlife.com/ibnamp20090211/index.html
Worth watching...

Suzuki 600/750/100...what a retard!

EDIT, above links broke due to kid complaining...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5660837409269107975&hl=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakxIoeFLPc

Same vid just in case...

So here ya go ;)

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
the google link worked fine, lol. Was awesome vid BTW, I ride, but would never try any of that stunting stuff, and I didn't even know WTF he was talkin about.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He might be a tool compared to professional riders, but if you were a beginner, then he would be a great beginning teacher. I don't blame the guy for trying to make a dollar in these screwed up financial times. It beats sitting on the couch complaining about not having a job.

I'm not a professional golfer, but I have given lessons before to people worse than me. Maybe I'm a tool.........:biglaugh:

The video was funny, but I don't want to bash a guy for trying to make a living.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1246862 said:
He might be a tool compared to professional riders, but if you were a beginner, then he would be a great beginning teacher. I don't blame the guy for trying to make a dollar in these screwed up financial times. It beats sitting on the couch complaining about not having a job.

I'm not a professional golfer, but I have given lessons before to people worse than me. Maybe I'm a tool.........

The video was funny, but I don't want to bash a guy for trying to make a living.

Did you post up a picture of tiger woods and say it was you?

VVVV

Isphius;1246885 said:
The guys going to meet him are the tools in this case....If you think about it

Why? Did you not read that he was putting up pictures of the people who went to show him up, on his ad as himself? The guy basically said he was someone he wasn't and was trying to make himself look badass. Like I said I ride and some of the stuff he was saying is bullshit. Even if you didn't ride, you would have caught when he said both breaks. You can't do anything with both breaks on as one if for the rear and one is for the front.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
No i did not read anything as the links dont work. I thought they were guys showing up to riding lessons, even if the guy with the ad is an idiot, and clearly doesnt know what hes talking about, and then calling him out on it. I know how the brakes work but like i said i thought they were just calling him out saying he doesnt know what hes doing. I didnt know he was using their names/pictures of whatever though. Oops!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
suprahero;1246862 said:

I'm not a professional golfer, but I have given lessons before to people worse than me. Maybe I'm a tool.........:biglaugh:

That's a very good point, actually.

I'm no hero with a guitar, but I've given beginner lessons to a handful of people.

Although I didn't claim to be a rockstar and I didn't "front" while giving the lessons. I kept it very, very simple.

"...ok, now this is an E chord. This is a G chord. There are 6 strings on this piece of wood, etc..."

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I had an ad for the small price of $100 bucks I'd let girls practice having sex with me so they could become better, sadly I was told by local law enforcement to stop, apparently is borderline prostitution, but I assured them I would be the only one enjoying myself.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Wills7MGTE;1247072 said:
I had an ad for the small price of $100 bucks I'd let girls practice having sex with me so they could become better, sadly I was told by local law enforcement to stop, apparently is borderline prostitution, but I assured them I would be the only one enjoying myself.

You fail at humor...

jk

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mario, the links were down for me also. I didn't see him posing as someone else. I saw him offering to give lessons for money. Getting paid for your knowledge is what I do, but I don't pose as Bob Vila either.............:biglaugh:

Will, you should have charged $10.00 and you may have got a few more customers..........:naughty:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
so dude goes on and says the forum is being monitored and will be used in court.....then he goes and says he will make it rain slugs from a 223.....hmmmmm...

dude makes $160 a day and says hes rich....well jesus i must be bill gates then...god damn why the fuck am i renting a room in north east philly...i should be big ballin in Beverly hills!!!!