Other options for a powersteering cooler?!?

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
So, I went today to where my clip was at to see if I could get the long cooler to use for my powersteering cooler. Unfortunately, the clip wasn't there anymore and now I have to find another option for a powersteering cooler. I am somewhat on a budget so please don't suggest anything off an Formula One car...or even a Nascar car for that matter. But I do want it to be effective. Any ideas?!? Or maybe someone has one laying around that I can get off you. Either way, any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance,

Troy

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Troyota said:
I am somewhat on a budget so please don't suggest anything off an Formula One car...or even a Nascar car for that matter.

LOL, funny you mention that, you can find used NASCAR stuff on e-bay all the time for CHEAP!!!

If you don't go with what IJ suggested, which according to your sig I don't see why you wouldn't, try Summit or Jegs.

I have a question regarding installing a cooler, how do you have yours installed IJ? Since I have a braided line for the pressure, I was thinking about tapping into the return line, but wasn't sure how effective it would be.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I went to autozone and picked up a automatic transmission cooler. T'd it into the return line and mounted it behind the driver side foglight area.

It's 3 or 4 rows.

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
IJ. said:
FST: They go in the return line ;)
(I seriously doubt any cooler would hold line pressure) I have mine between the Rad and Air Con condensor.

Learn something new everyday, guess I never really thought it through all that well. Glad I never tried it. :eek:wned:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
OneJoeZee said:
I went to autozone and picked up a automatic transmission cooler. T'd it into the return line and mounted it behind the driver side foglight area.

It's 3 or 4 rows.

i did something similar for the hydrofan, its working great so far.