Other forums suck!!!

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
I was just on a forum for rsx owners, scouting it for a friend, not going to mention the name of the forum ( clubrsx.com :nono: ) but the first thing i saw was a thread, by a new kid with a base model rsx asking if it was dumb of him to of bought the base model.
Now in my opinion i think its a bit late to change your mind about which slow car your going to buy, or already bought in this case. Atleast 30 post later i stopped reading and skipped to the end ready to post my heart out. The entire thread was pretty much flaming this guy about his base model and asking him why he even bought one in the first place, also bashing him about his age and saying that he was just some kid wanting alot of power and did not know what he was getting into...:3d_frown: This is my first post on that site:

Of course the beginning question was whether or not it was stupid to buy a base rsx.

1. The questions a little late dont you think you already have a base!

2. Who the f#$@%k cares if its the base model or not i have a NON-TURBO 89' supra.

3. Atleast your car has a good aftermarket backing, not to mention that its a new car with low miles and probably a factory warranty.

4. And to all the a$$wh0l3$ out there flamming another nube instead of guiding him to success :boink: YOU!!!!!

What the :evil5: is a forum for if all your doing is ragging on him lets grow up and give some advise.

ALL THIS COMING FROM A 16 YR OLD WHO JUST REBUILT A 7M-GE!!! :evil2:

I didn't want to sound mean. :dunno:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
HatchSex said:
I was just on a forum for rsx owners, scouting it for a friend, not going to mention the name of the forum ( clubrsx.com :nono: ) but the first thing i saw was a thread, by a new kid with a base model rsx asking if it was dumb of him to of bought the base model.
Now in my opinion i think its a bit late to change your mind about which slow car your going to buy, or already bought in this case. Atleast 30 post later i stopped reading and skipped to the end ready to post my heart out. The entire thread was pretty much flaming this guy about his base model and asking him why he even bought one in the first place, also bashing him about his age and saying that he was just some kid wanting alot of power and did not know what he was getting into...:3d_frown: This is my first post on that site:

Of course the beginning question was whether or not it was stupid to buy a base rsx.

1. The questions a little late dont you think you already have a base!

2. Who the f#$@%k cares if its the base model or not i have a NON-TURBO 89' supra.

3. Atleast your car has a good aftermarket backing, not to mention that its a new car with low miles and probably a factory warranty.

4. And to all the a$$wh0l3$ out there flamming another nube instead of guiding him to success :boink: YOU!!!!!

What the :evil5: is a forum for if all your doing is ragging on him lets grow up and give some advise.

ALL THIS COMING FROM A 16 YR OLD WHO JUST REBUILT A 7M-GE!!! :evil2:

I didn't want to sound mean. :dunno:

I really hope SM wasnt mentioned in any of this, I could appreciate you standing up for that kid, but really, I hope SM wasnt represented in this mess, wouldnt want any forums wars here... *cough*SF*cough*

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
yeah man, people tell me ahh don't listen to the forums..but this isnt just any forum. this is sUpRaMaNiA! home of many intelligent motherfuckers :) as well as an awesome crew to control the dumb motherfuckers.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
theKnifeArtist said:
yeah man, people tell me ahh don't listen to the forums..but this isnt just any forum. this is sUpRaMaNiA! home of many intelligent motherfuckers :) as well as an awesome crew to control the dumb motherfuckers.

True

thanks Jeff.

Yeah, I love this place, part of the reason I love my car so much is because of all the owners and the people on this forum.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
i have found a few people on here i don't care for so far, but three or four out of 5,000 isn't bad. i was/am a member of another supraforum,:)naughty: ) but i have never posted there, and i haven't logged in since........a month ago. i like this place.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I'm apart of that forum also a good 70 percent of them are just assholes flaming and Nut swingers but if you look deep in it enough you find some good info.

If I were in that kids place I would have just done a TSX swap to a k24 can be done for like 2500 and would be faster then a Type S.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
i made the mistake of trying to post in SF a couple times and not a single answer back. then i found this place and haven't been back to SF. Supramania is defenitly one of if not the best fourms

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
speed dodici said:
Actually ALL forums suck. The whole internet sucks. The trick is to find the least sucky one that you can live with. Alot like women.

So basically, the internet = bitches

Your free to leave whenever you want too...:biglaugh:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Dunckel said:
they are scary fast. :rofl: :rofl:

When they are built and tuned correctly, they can be rather fast. They are also a decent platform. I had a co-worker who was disappointed when a supercharged corvette beat his turbo RSX from a roll - he had been handing "BPU + juice" LS1's [T/A & Camaro SS] their asses on a regular basis.

HatchSex

Ma70
May 5, 2007
Jacksonville, NC
Yea, this forum is better than any one ive ever indulgded in and the people on here are great! Lots of info! :naughty: Plus i would have bought a turbo but im 16 and forked over 1k for the only supra in town. Ill still eat the rear ends out of most of the cars in this godforsakin place. Stupid marines (not all of them) and their fast and the furious rides ::hah:: Ten foot tall spoilers, a folders can, wire hangered up to the back bumper of an APC body kit what a joke.

SM was not harmed during the invasion of other gay forums i love this place to mucho!!!:love: