Osama Bin Laden is Dead (Discuss)

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I'm not sure how this will effect my day to day life other than all the political garbage that will now come with it. Of course everything is already about how Obama sucks because of this, not sure how that even works out.

levirolla

May 2, 2008
Winston-Salem
I find this very convenient that we found and "killed" Americas Most Wanted while the government is about to hit a brick wall. Politics as usual. And I don't believe the story President Obama gave during his statement. If its true, GOOD JOB. Other than that, I think He's been dead for a while and this announcement is a moral booster while everything is going to shyt.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
iwannadie;1705909 said:
I'm not sure how this will effect my day to day life other than all the political garbage that will now come with it. Of course everything is already about how Obama sucks because of this, not sure how that even works out.

If you heard what he said when he addressed the nation you'd understand.

Also, the timing is too convenient...

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
Believe what you want but I have a very hard time believing what any government tells us. I am skeptical about alot of things. And forget about whethor or not this story is true, but is the war on terror even really a war about terror? Or was it about a Unocal pipeline that former Pres Bush had his hands in? Or was it also about defense contractors like KBR/Haliburton that both Chenney and Bush had their hands in as well? Was it about setting up a puppet government in Afghanistan to support their oil pipeline that Pres Karzide also has his hands in? And since it has been confirmed that both the FBI, CIA, and executive branch of government knew ahead of time about the 9/11 attacks and obviously did nothing to stop them makes me also question.

I dont know maybe alot of this is conspiracy theory and just hogwash. Or is it? I do know governments in history have told us a number of lies and innacuracies.

You be the judge however look at all information with an objective mindset and follow the paper trail. Id like to think America is a nation of integrity and we are fighting for a good cause but are we really?

Maybe some of you can help answer these questions.

On a side note, I really hope OBL was responsible for these attacks because if not the American people and much of the world has been duped by government yet again. Its amazing OBL and the US were at one time on the same side and soon after all the sudden hes public enemy number 1. Its amazing how time changes things and perspectives.

Last edited:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I would like to know how a person whose kidneys took a strike lived in caves and survived for ten years.....Probably he has been dead for a long tome now but the government waited for the best time to use it to improve their image.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
levirolla;1705935 said:
I find this very convenient that we found and "killed" Americas Most Wanted while the government is about to hit a brick wall. Politics as usual. And I don't believe the story President Obama gave during his statement. If its true, GOOD JOB. Other than that, I think He's been dead for a while and this announcement is a moral booster while everything is going to shyt.

Ding ding ding, I believe we have a winner here...

Here's another possible thought on how the US government handled this: Hey OBL, we'll give you a free pass until the shit has hit the fan so hard it's still being splattered all over the walls... when that day comes, we'll come find you again. Until then, enjoy the rest of your life.

BS story? Hard to say...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
IBoughtASupra;1705989 said:
I would like to know how a person whose kidneys took a strike lived in caves and survived for ten years.....Probably he has been dead for a long tome now but the government waited for the best time to use it to improve their image.

kindney stones =/= kindney failure

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
He did not have kidney stones, both of his kidneys were actually shutting down.

If you are going to sit here and argue with me on that, it would be stupid. We can only go on what the government says he has and it is not as if they would lie, right?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
How about the man that interviewed him? He himself said it was kidney stones and he has no idea where these rumors of him needing dialysis came from...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
supraman7mgte;1706244 said:
he's not dead.no body,no proof.
probably got him set up in a penthouse somewhere with saddam drinking it up

if-serious1.jpg

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
As a friend of mine so eloquently put it: "I wonder what the last thing to go through his head was, you know other than a couple 5.56 rounds."

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Perhaps he should have been a bit more suspicious that the delivery boy for his late night curry takeout was rather American looking...

So, we all agree that this changes nothing in reality, correct?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Poodles;1706503 said:
Well, it was the main goal of the war on terror, so maybe we can end some of these wars we're in...
Who did your Govt Train/equip after Osama?
(please please please let it be the Victorian Speed Camera operators please :evil2: )