Orlando/Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater Etc Quasi-Meet

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Ellis Autoworkz is opening up their doors and is throwing a dyno day on august 5th. $20 for 2 pulls with a wideband. AWESOME DEAL.

I wanted to organize a meet for this something simple just for the day.

The dyno day starts at 10AM and is first come first serve basis.

I was thinking meet up somewhere in the area around 10. Cruise over to the dyno day event. Throw a couple of cars on (if anyone is interested). Then cruise the bridges of tampa bay to a restaraunt for dinner. And then cruise the street scene that night.

Ill post up specifics in the next day or so but pretty much it would be an all day thing on AUGUST 5TH which is a saturday. And you would have the ability to get on the dyno for a measely 20 bucks.

Post up if interested and ill edit and post up with specifics on the cruise the resturaunt etc....

cassio

Apr 1, 2005
just to intervene, this is not merely a supra event all cars of all types will be there.

but it would be nice to have a decent supra turnout.

so the more the merrier.

-ian

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
cassio said:
just to intervene, this is not merely a supra event all cars of all types will be there.

but it would be nice to have a decent supra turnout.

so the more the merrier.

-ian

ian im not making it a supra event...im making things scheduled around it a supra event.... the dyno day will be just a portion of the supra meet....id love to see more cars and of course all of them are welcome to join in on the after dyno day activities.

cassio

Apr 1, 2005
Idealsupra said:
ian im not making it a supra event...im making things scheduled around it a supra event.... the dyno day will be just a portion of the supra meet....id love to see more cars and of course all of them are welcome to join in on the after dyno day activities.

lol... cool, i just know how you supra guys get... i dont want to have to hand out diapers for all those whining babies.... lol, j/k.

Hopefully everything will be delivered for my car so it will be done by then.
Have one small hold up, but it felt pretty good on the test run last night, but dont expect any extraordinary #'s outta my car if it gets strapped up im not going to push those JDM 440s too hard initially.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
darkandroid1234 said:
Jayson, mind if I join in on the event with the Grand Cherokee? You just took my Supra, and I doubt I'll have another by then.

-Mike

haha i GUESS you could come along mike :biglaugh:

and dont worry i have good plans for your old car.....it will live to see another day!

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
how many of you guys are from clearwater??? i'm thinking of moving there my father-n-law lives in newport richey and the company i work for has its home office there. its called metal idustries anyone know where it is? let me know if there are any homes for rent around that area. ya know like 3br or so i have 3 kids. it would be nice to be around more supra owners.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Godspeed said:
how many of you guys are from clearwater??? i'm thinking of moving there my father-n-law lives in newport richey and the company i work for has its home office there. its called metal idustries anyone know where it is? let me know if there are any homes for rent around that area. ya know like 3br or so i have 3 kids. it would be nice to be around more supra owners.

I am in largo.. Clearwater is about 5 min from me..