opinions please... is this real?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
A fucking pop up that tells me am I sure I want to leave the website??? WTF...no, I'm not watching this advertisement bullshit.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
i dont have a better link... im sorry but that is all i got from my bro... i guess a better ? is is this guy a reliable source of financial advise? would love to know how to hide/protect my money..... spending 50$ does not seem to be bad when advisors charge that or more an hour.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
If your really looking to protect your money......GET RID OF IT AND GET GOLD BARS. The US dollar is depreciating in value, so go get some gold/silver/platinum bars and save them in your basement, or something. Think of iit this way, gold is at 1400$ an ounce! you get a gold bar and save it for 15? yrs......imagine how much an ounce is worth then. you just "saved/protected" your "money"

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

another thing to do is PM Mike, Supracentral. He might be able to give you some pointers

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Or just read some of the threads here that deal with how to prepare for the shit hitting the fan. There is quite a bit of excellent information available, both here and on the internet in general.