Opinions on these wheels, Burgundy Supra

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I just cant picture it. Damn imagination. Can pick them up with almost new tread although they are 2 different types of tread. would cost the same as a new set of the cheapest tires from discount tire.

7.5" wide
5x114.3
17"
2 dunlops and 2 nankangs

320$

Should I jump on it? Going to take a look at them in a couple hours to make sure the rubber isnt to old.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
IMHO who the hell cares what other people think about the wheels going on your car. They aren't driving it. Not trying to be rude or anything like that, but why in the world do people ask for opinions on what they should do to their cars when it is their cars to begin with. If I worried about what other people thought, I would have never gotten the things I have. Take a look at them, then either put them up to your supra, or take a pic of them, then hold it up to make it look like those wheels are on the car. Then make your own decision.

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
I new I would get a typical response like this. If I didn't care what people thought about things I would walk around fucking naked. Luckily I care.

Anyway just looking for opinions yay or nay I cant decide!

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
not a bad deal if you are really getting them for the tires and are getting the rims almost for free, but i don't really like how the spokes on those rims are set up, they kind of remind me of the stock rims on a 1.8t
5445840032_large.jpg